Mp3.com:in vanhat biisit levityksessä toisella firmalla.. :o

1 post, 1 page, 781 views

#1 • • :t:c: : : Guest
Tämmönen kauhu tuli vastaan tuolta Besonicin news-sivuilta...

**klips**

Each of you will have to decide whether this reads like good or bad news. As far as I am concerned I was surprised to read the news, that the huge poole of over 1.5 million songs by independent artists of the biggest online music website (formerly known as..) MP3.com, has been licensed to TruSonic, Inc. For distribution purposes.

TruSonic, Inc. or www.trusonic.com a new enterprise formed to provide business music and messaging services, landed the coup by acquiring the truSONIC brand and related assets from former MP3.com.

If you?re a former member of MP3.com, most of you agreed to make your songs available for distribution purposes as part of the deal at MP3.com. The truSONIC brand was specially launched by MP3.com in 2002 to provide digital music programming using a new delivery format and deliver music by independent MP3.com members as well as signed artists to businesses, including offices, retailers, and restaurants. And as it seems they?re the only component that survived the closure of MP3.com through CNet.

TruSonic, Inc. also secured musical content licenses from major record labels and publishers and background music licenses from the major performance rights organizations. With a huge variety of music styles in store TruSonic, Inc. want to build on a cost-effective alternative to distribute high quality music into businesses.

Joseph Tebo will be the CEO and president of the new company while Daniel O'Neill, who will be the chief technology officer (CTO) and executive vice president at TruSonic used to head the technology team responsible for the development of the truSONIC technology platform.

More information about TruSonic Inc., their clients, a welcome note for (former mp3.com) artists as well as an ?Artist Signin?, which takes you to your songs, can be found on the official website www.trusonic.com.

An interesting link allows you to delete/edit your songs.

In a way it?s not all over with mp3.com, and you may well be happy to know your music is still going places. As far as the lack of information by TruSonic Inc. to those (former mp3.com members) whose music will still be distributed is concerned, to me the whole thing sucks.
(jh)

Original stoori