upload your mix to apinamix.net

30 posts, 2 pages, 3,853 views

#21 • • william Guest
There was a small problem with uploading mixes previously on apinamix.net, which may have caused 'read timeouts' on uploads.

I think this should be fixed as of today... sorry if anyone had any problems :sad:

Tell me if there are any other problems, cheers.

Keep the monkey happy, upload some mixes to apinamix.net :happyroll:
#22 • • william Guest
I'm not sure if there are still problems with the upload, I saw in the logs someone got a read timeout while uploading today...

However I think this could have been caused by a poor connection... the upload had taken at least an hour by the time of time out.

At the moment the upload will fail if there is a timeout period of > 3 mins. So that means if the server doesn't here anything from you for three minutes it will decide you cancelled the upload...

Please if you have problems send me a report detailing your connection type, browser type and OS type.

Cheers.
#23 • • jUSSi Guest
Whoa!

I uploaded one mixtape, go and get it.

Keywords are:
    one take
    deep and detroit techno
    62 minutes
#24 • • Edited Saint Guest
nothing..
#25 • • Edited jUSSi Guest

i think there's bug in the code ;)

Can you be a bit more specific? I was unable to find the "feature" you described.

And it would be nice if people would send these notifications directly to the webadmin (which I am not even though I keep ranting in here, actually Iäm not affiliated with the site in any way, except uploadin gmixes) instead of posting them in public.

just my 2 cents.
#26 • • Saint Guest

Can you be a bit more specific? I was unable to find the "feature" you described.

And it would be nice if people would send these notifications directly to the webadmin (which I am not even though I keep ranting in here, actually Iäm not affiliated with the site in any way, except uploadin gmixes) instead of posting them in public.

just my 2 cents.

I DID send bug report to william... i modified my post.. so if you can take the quote away from your post...
#27 • • william Guest

bug about login

Yeh thanks, I saw the same behaviour... quite strange.

I think I have fixed it, but I shall check it again later when I get back from work.

Cheers,

william
#28 • • jUSSi Guest

I DID send bug report to william...

:heart:
#29 • • william Guest
Sorry... i guess my ip changed without me noticing... strange.

Everything should be cool now....

check out new mixes in the techno and hard trance sections...
#30 • • william Guest
the apinamix.net has moved to a proper hosting location, so now it should be pretty speedy... enjoy.