R.I.P --- Trade (UK)

2 posts, 1 page, 640 views

#1 • • JustinCase Guest
Luinpas juuri tällaisesta surullisesta klubi-maailman uutisesta. Mutta antaapa herran Alan Thompsonin itse kertoa mistä on kyse :

It's Offical : Trade To Close This Weekend

A bit of cluubing history is about to take place this weekend. The club that influenced me to become a DJ and launched my career is to close this Saturday 26th October 2002 on it's 12th birthday. Trade has given so much to the London scene over the years and has been a major force in UK clubland with it's ground breaking music policy. Other Dj's to break through at trade include the late Tony de Vit, Smokin' Jo, Tall Paul, John "oo" Fleming, Ian M and Malcolm Dufffy. I have many fond memories from the 9 years I was a resident at Trade and owe a great deal to Laurence Malice and all at Trade for givinng me some of my best DJ'ing nights ever. This will be a very sad moment for a lot of people and I'm sure there will be many tears on the night. I'm sure that Trade will go down in club history as one of the best clubnights in the UK if not the world. I have been asked by Laurence to play this Saturday and of course I wouldn't want to miss this for the world. I shall be digging through my record collection over the next 2 days for those Trade classics. See you on the dance floor...

- Alan Thompson- (otettu Trustthedj'in sivulta)

Harmi.... :(
#2 • • Timce Guest
Jaahas...huhut pitivät siis paikkansa.Mikäköhän on sulkemisen syy? ...."Trade,birthplace of hardhouse" hehkuttivat joskus.