Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 243,645 views

#981 • • MissJarea Guest
Thanks!

For those who are interested, I will have my first release party in Oslo 6th of June, after that day, bye bye Norway...

:D
#982 • • PureDJ Guest
Maybe you are all just misunderstandig the poor girl hehehehe,
so doesn't mean it like that :D i'm sure
#983 • • Edited Jay Logic Guest
I follow my own advice and write this stuff here, instead the topic of your track.

[quote="Jay Logic (in the demo-forum)[/i]
Alkaa vituttaa ku jarean topicit valtaa joka mestan täält foorumilta. Miten olis että tästälähin kaikki keskustelu mikä ei suoraan liity biisiin, jatkuis tuolla tuhannen ja yhden replyn jarea dj-topicissa. Vaikkapa sen bannin uhalla?

English:

Can it be possible that from now on _everything_ else than what strictly is about the track, would be written the miss jarea dj/artist-topic below, so our demo-area wouldn't get so messy. Breaking this would get the writer banned perhaps? Goes for us, jarea and renders.

http://www.platinum.ac/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3005 [/quote]

and this is what moderator said next:

[quote]Originally posted by 029"]
This topic has already gotten so out of hand that please people stop posting here unless you have a -->constructive<-- oppinnion about the tracks sequencing, melody or overall sound.

-> Simple dissing won't do any good here. This is a Demos forum for feedback about the track from listener to the composer <-[/quote]

Now this is your last comment on that topic:

AS LONG AS IT HAS TO DO WITH TRACKS I'VE BEEN PRODUCING I MAY PUT IT HERE OR WHEREEVER I WANT TO...:p

Answer is: No you may not. Would you please be so kind that you would let this dj/artist-topic be the only jarea-bullshit-topic of this forum?

Remember when you first arrived to platinum.ac? I warned you with that private message that if you go on with the line you have taken, you will definitely be a public joke. So how did it go? Did you get many gigs? Or did you become a joke? Is there any point keeping these topics up anymore?
#984 • • MissJarea Guest
yes there is :) it's fun, it leads to discussions and despite all this shit, i get emails and diff offers from Finland as PM's ;)

:D
#985 • • Samuli Guest
I once had a girl or should I say she once had me
She showed me her room isn't it good
Norwegian wood?
She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere
So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair

I sat on a rug biding my time
Drinking her wine
We talked until two and then she said
It's time for bed
She told me she worked in the morning
And started to laugh
I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath

And when I awoke I was alone
This bird had flown
So I lit a fire isn't it good
Norwegian wood?
#986 • • Renders Guest

I once had a girl or should I say she once had me
She showed me her room isn't it good
Norwegian wood?
She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere
So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair

I sat on a rug biding my time
Drinking her wine
We talked until two and then she said
It's time for bed
She told me she worked in the morning
And started to laugh
I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath

And when I awoke I was alone
This bird had flown
So I lit a fire isn't it good
Norwegian wood?

Dude, this sounds like you shared two sweethearts, yourself in the middle... Norwegian wood... I bet it's hard, trying to sit for a least a couple of days after...
#987 • • Samuli Guest

Dude, this sounds like you shared two sweethearts, yourself in the middle... Norwegian wood... I bet it's hard, trying to sit for a least a couple of days after...

no, it sounds like a beatles track.
#988 • • Edited hexasonik Guest
good god! i have to confess i wasted 1 1/2 hours of my precious time in reading this topic through. i must be much more stupid than i thought.. :eek:

btw, as i remember reading, the beatles' track norwegian wood refers to some well known herbal remedy, nor to norway neither to popping pills...
#989 • • Renders Guest
wow... Impressive! I thought the Beatles had split up...
#990 • • Renders Guest

No you may not. Would you please be so kind that you would let this dj/artist-topic be the only jarea-bullshit-topic of this forum?

??? Tell me Jay, where did you get the impression that you are in charge here ???
#991 • • Jokke Guest

??? Tell me Jay, where did you get the impression that you are in charge here ???

I think you're getting a wrong impression Renders. He was merely repeating what 029 (who is moderating the Music forums and is in charge here) had said. As a matter of fact he kindly asked the same thing you did - that people would post feedback and stop spamming the demo forum.
#992 • • Peter Skogberg Guest
Alkaa menemään vähän pätemisen puolelle tämä koko foorumisekoilu täällä välillä...
#993 • • Renders Guest

I think you're getting a wrong impression Renders. He was merely repeating what 029 (who is moderating the Music forums and is in charge here) had said. As a matter of fact he kindly asked the same thing you did - that people would post feedback and stop spamming the demo forum.

I totally disagree...
#994 • • Jokke Guest

I totally disagree...

On what?
#995 • • Renders Guest
with you, of course... I quote "NO YOU MAY NOT"... Do you call that asking???
#996 • • Jokke Guest

with you, of course... I quote "NO YOU MAY NOT"... Do you call that asking???

As I said, Jay was pointing out what the moderator of this forum had wrote earlier. Surely you could't miss the "Would you please be so kind" part of his post?
#997 • • Jay Logic Guest
Sorry for using perhaps too strong words, but I see this demotrack-section as a quite important and easy channel for spreading my own unpublished tracks to listeners. And for listening excellent tunes from every corner of finland.

Perhaps it's just me but every "MY NEWEST BANGING TRACK OUT SOON!! LISTEN IT!!" -topic jumping around there gives me nausea. I don't want the demosection to become a joke like it is on all those million crappy forums.

Even if you think i'm only a low-life with small dick, there is still an etiquette for the demo forum:

1) be humble and take the critics as they are (except for those "fuck you" -posts, which actually don't seem to appear in anyone else's topics. Exception: RAD23)
2) do not bumb your own topic with any useless messages
3) do not underestimate the listeners, they are usually musicians, not teenage ravers
4) make the track on your own, or inform about other producers at the first post
5) remember the rule 3)
#998 • • Renders Guest
I guess you are right, but then I don't understand why you would go against Jarea with your above comment. Maybe she is a bit more enthusiastic than most people here would like to see, but still, the stuff she posts is of better than average quality and definitly better than most of the stuff posted here, only to find that your "not to be underestimated" listeners dog her shit for the simple fact that it's her, posting them (see your rule #1)... This is the reason anyway, why I felt the urge to kick some legs... It's them really, who are bringing down the quality of this forum. Not Jarea...
#999 • • Ana-- Guest

I guess you are right, but then I don't understand why you would go against Jarea with your above comment. Maybe she is a bit more enthusiastic than most people here would like to see, but still, the stuff she posts is of better than average quality and definitly better than most of the stuff posted here, only to find that your "not to be underestimated" listeners dog her shit for the simple fact that it's her, posting them (see your rule #1)... This is the reason anyway, why I felt the urge to kick some legs... It's them really, who are bringing down the quality of this forum. Not Jarea...

Does she give you a blowjob on every damn reply you post here
or what the hell is your motivation? Give it a rest...
#1000 • • Edited alke Guest

Originally posted by Jay Logic
I don't want the demosection to become a joke like it is on all those million crappy forums.

you're too late.

it's been a joke for two years already :D