Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 243,748 views

#721 • • Kotkan-laihin-dj Guest

oi ye filthy little perv-lass. who do you mean by us two? i assume i'm one of them, seeing you quote me.

get ye self a life m8.

I HAVE A LIFE!!!!

And the other one is Elwira..
#722 • • töölöBASS Guest

Some post is for reason and it's not stupid but some post are fun to read... oh i don't know how to explain this. :( My english are very bad. Sory :( Didn't mean anything bad what i was write... eh...

sori elwira. toi nyt oli just sitä netti_kiusausta. anteeksi. en vaan voinu vastustaa kiusausta.:rolleyes:

mut joo...
#723 • • töölöBASS Guest

I HAVE A LIFE!!!!

And the other one is Elwira..

ooooo. just leave it m8. don't think so. wait till midnight an'turn to ATV. getme. it's better than netsex. :D
#724 • • MissJarea Guest

ooooo. just leave it m8. don't think so. wait till midnight an'turn to ATV. getme. it's better than netsex. :D

LMAO!!!!
#725 • • Elwira Guest

yeah, Im a little skinney perwert!! and I want mo!!! would u two have netsex right here, right now!!?? so I could please my perwert little ass!!!

Oh you weardo!!! Behave! Will ya! I'm not fucking sex symbol! I'm dj and hairdresser and if i want sex i want that with my boyfriend.
:eek:
#726 • • Kotkan-laihin-dj Guest

Oh you weardo!!! Behave! Will ya! I'm not fucking sex symbol! I'm dj and hairdresser and if i want sex i want that with my boyfriend.
:eek:

joo, joo, rauhoitu!
#727 • • Elwira Guest

joo, joo, rauhoitu!

Rauhotuin :D Tajusin kyllä et juttu oli läppä mut heeiiiii hieman dramatiikkaa peliin. Jou!:D :003:
#728 • • Kotkan-laihin-dj Guest
Tähän topicciin ei vissi enää osallistuu ku 4 ihmistä... taitaa olla 19 sivua tarpeeks..:D
#729 • • Daniel Braun Guest

Tähän topicciin ei vissi enää osallistuu ku 4 ihmistä... taitaa olla 19 sivua tarpeeks..:D

Yhdyn edelliseen! Voisko tän jo sulkea, jookos?
#730 • • Edited MissJarea Guest
Poor Elwira, missunderstood again.... *LOL* :001:
#731 • • Elwira Guest

Poor Elwira, missunderstood again.... *LOL* :001:

No i'm not. Read that topic and read more before that you maybe understand why i was writing like that. If you don't i laughing to you. :001:
#732 • • MissJarea Guest
*hugs Elwira* :D
#733 • • genki Guest
*group-hug* :004: :D :004: :D :012: :016: :007:
#734 • • Elwira Guest

*hugs Elwira* :D

Hugs you too sweetie :D
#735 • • LTD Guest
any change that u two girls would do sumthing more than just hugging? pleeeeaaaseeee.... ;)
#736 • • Elwira Guest

any change that u two girls would do sumthing more than just hugging? pleeeeaaaseeee.... ;)

Eh! Noup!:cool:
We don't are that kind girls. You know :003:
#737 • • hujades Guest

Eh! Noup!:cool:
We don't are that kind girls. You know :003:

oh well... can't blame a guy for trying... :rolleyes:
#738 • • Elwira Guest

oh well... can't blame a guy for trying... :rolleyes:

Hehee yep! Keep trying... But noup. :p
#739 • • Sampson Guest
well, maybe if I booked both of you to the same gig? (well... maybe I'm not that stypid ;)
#740 • • Edited hujades Guest

Hehee yep! Keep trying... But noup. :p

Oh C'mon!!!!! ;) plz... No?.. forget you then...
Just lost a fan... :p