Miss Jarea: Scandinavia`s leading female Dj of UK HardStyles

1,201 posts, 61 pages, 243,628 views

#644 • • jUSSi Guest

Liquid Latex? I thought they were Shadow warships from Babylon 5.

when did norway made a pact with the shadows? Now we are in trouble. Grand General Jokke, I demand you to make a counterplan or the invasion of Norwy will fail! This btw proves that Miss I'll-show-my-boobs-to-get-a-dj-slot is actually a double agent!

Where are the vorlons? We should try to make a pact with them.
#645 • • Laite Guest

when did norway made a pact with the shadows? Now we are in trouble. Grand General Jokke, I demand you to make a counterplan or the invasion of Norwy will fail! This btw proves that Miss I'll-show-my-boobs-to-get-a-dj-slot is actually a double agent!

you can count me in.

vittu mä putosin :)
#649 • • MissJarea Guest

wau! Want to say...use more clothes... I don't never dress like that but well... somebody likes. Nice picture of you. :D

I love making an apearence when I'm clubbing. I feel good in theiis stuff ;) Besides it's more than I wear at a beach ;)

But I would NOT wear this liquid latex on a small party or while djing ;) I'd like people to contentrate on my music, NOT my looks ;)

Don't worry! And I never wear the same stuff in the same club if I play there several times ;) When I dj DnB I sometimes even wear jeans and a cool NijaTunes Tee ;)
#650 • • MissJarea Guest

This btw proves that Miss I'll-show-my-boobs-to-get-a-dj-slot is actually a double agent!

LOL :001: :001: :001:

This pic has nothing to do with djing, it's only a party pic ;)
U know, there is a difference between clubbing and djing ;)
#652 • • jUSSi Guest

U know, there is a difference between clubbing and djing ;)

Really?

But can you prove that you're not a norwegian double agent? You seem to visit norway a bit too often...
#653 • • Sampson Guest

Really?

But can you prove that you're not a norwegian double agent? You seem to visit norway a bit too often...

lol ;)
#655 • • KarriN Guest
Sure, we all love a good pair of tits don't we. But who the hell messed up your forehead with a magic marker like that? ;)

-KarriN
#656 • • töölöBASS Guest
jea. i do hope if u ever play in helsinki, you wouldn't play drum&bass, i'd rather c u wearing plastic than "cool ninjatune t-shirt"!!!:D
#657 • • MissJarea Guest
LOL! Nope, I'm no dobble agent, and i live in this stupic town and cant get away :(

hoping to get my ass to Finland, miss the country ;) A LOT!

And when it comes to shagging...:rolleyes: send in a 10 pages pc written report in font new times roman size 10 and explain why :)
#658 • • Kotkan-laihin-dj Guest

And when it comes to shagging...:rolleyes: send in a 10 pages pc written report in font new times roman size 10 and explain why :)

Acsually there is no reason... and there is no reason to spend so much comp.memory to write it down in font new times roman size 10... so I will rather shag my dog... or masterbate...
#659 • • Jokke Guest

i live in this stupic town and cant get away

So they tied you up to this pole?

Originally posted by MissJarea
And when it comes to shagging...:rolleyes: send in a 10 pages pc written report in font new times roman size 10 and explain why

I wish you wouldn't had asked this. Don't you realise that you're a sex symbol for half of Finland now? Requests like this will jam the Platinum servers for sure. We Platinum-addicts are likely to suffer greatly while "horny wannabe shaggers" in hope of scoring flock this board.
#660 • • töölöBASS Guest
yeah! i'd really like to shag her aswell!!!!
i just don't fancy doing all that writing!:003:

trust me miss jarea- i'll shag a lot better than i write. :D