Mr T

1 post, 1 page, 820 views

#1 • • Supertony Guest
Name : Tony ''Mr T'' Aittala
Plays : Mainly Hardhouse but also progressive House/Trance

I started dj'ing 'bout '98.I played just nice & smooth Housemusic at first.After a few years it was time to move on.I tried a bit faster and deeper sounds at first and then moved on to faster and faster.Nowadays I play mainly Hardhouse round 145-155bpm.And when I want to relax I throw some nice Trance at the decks and just chill it out.

I have played few years mainly at underground partyes around Turku.Nowadays I run my own club Code Red at Turku.I have of course a residency at the club and I play there as many gigs as possible at the moment.I do also play as a resident dj at club Puuteri,Turku.Played there over a year so far...

So,you could say I have a hurry all the time,but every gig is still a wellcome of course.

A mix-cd is also available now.Order it at [email protected] or get it next Code Red at Puuteri.

Favourite labels : Nukleuz,Tidy Trax,Tripoli Trax,Mohawk Records,Bulletproof Records,Vicious Circles Records...

Favourite Dj's & artists : Paul Glazby,Ingo,BK,Lisa Pin-Up,Nick Sentience,Alan Thompson,Andy Farley
Orkidea,Sasha F,Gary-B,Angel,Proteus and of course all the local dudes.

...DJ IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE RECORD...

tony_2.jpg

www.come-to-codered.cjb.net

[ 26 June 2002: Message edited by: Supertony ]