LIL TONY // RAW TRAX 2 // MOOD MUSIC

1 post, 1 page, 1,091 views

Lil Tony

#1 • • Edited Lil Tony Cosmic City Survivor
Tässä mun uuden Mood Music julkaisun press infot ja linkkiä myspace sivulle mistä löytyy raidat.

rawtrax2.jpg

Lil Tony - Raw Trax Vol. 2
1. Solid State
2. Karamba
3. Checkpoint Charlie

Link to Trax http://www.myspace.com/djliltony

Release date: 7.3.2010

Release info:
Lil Tony is hotter than hot. While starting to dj and produce years ago, Tony has been a staple in the Scandinavian club scene since the early 90s. An amazing dj and a talented producer, Tony started with the FBI project with Roberto Rodriguez and Kimmo Oksanen before dropping some serious damage on Raw Trax Vol. 1 last year on Moodmusic.

Caned by everyone from Luciano to Hell, Tonys raw grooves cut the crap and moves crowds. Hardworking, never forgetting his gentleman manners, Tony is here to stay and Raw Trax Vol. 2 is a bold new statement, and his best work to date.

Solid State takes the classic Detroit influenced Drum machine vs piano theme a step forward, a impeccable jam of 15 minutes with the beat keeping the pace, this has been roadproofed the last 6 months to good effect.

The B-side Karamba is a dry, tight driven tech-workout, perfect mixtool for the deeper techno as well as housier sets.

The closing Checkpoint Charlie is a tale of lost in Helsinki dark mean bass wanders around and gives space for the chuggin main line, monotonic body music at it ´s best.

More info:
http://www.moodmusicrecords.com

Mood-086 feedback

Argy - "Solid state" is great - feeling that a lot..

Dirt Crew - checkpoint charly is HOT

Ame -"solid State " is a longtime fave of mine:-) checkpoint charlie is great too...tony da man.

Magazin - Proud // Till Kolter solid state is the perfect for the upcoming sunny afternoons! 5 stars.

Shur-I-Kan - raw indeed - as always some vibes on this

Magazine - DE:BUG review to follow

M.A.N.D.Y. Download for M.A.N.D.Y. / DJ T.

Magazine - Posivision mag - Strong release! Checkpoint Charlie is awesome.
Hausmann C raw like sushi! like the feeling of the wole ep a lot! - great housetrax !!!

Sascha Funke - i like all of them

Dj Rim-K - i like very much Solid state but more Checkpoint Charlie for the deep, techy hypnotic groovy sound.
word up to lil tony ;))

Makossa - solid state sounds like a big miami rooftop party anthem

Kolombo - Karamba is strong!

Florian Kruse (NRK / SIMPLE / NOIR MUSIC) - Lil Tony - Solid State is BIG FUN!!! Really love this 'put your hands up to the air' piano feeling ;-)

Chris Knarz - wunderbar! danke für DAS ding.
läuft mir super rein.

Basti - Tiefschwarz good work !!!

Sebo K great trax by tony! full support.

Will Putney (Worship Recordings) - "Solid State" is nice...

Kiki - and now vol 2 after the literally amazing vol 1! "solid state" has some great piano work and will probably be the most played of the release, but me personally will go for the b side and beat the hell out of "karamba" and "checkpoint charlie"!

Radio - Diversions, CHRY.FM Toronto Karamba for me!

Joris Voorn - Interesting deepness here! karamba and Checkpoint for me
Sergio Munoz - Solid state is cool thanks

Blog - littlewhiteearbuds.com Thanks, will make available for LWE review.

Dairmount -Not too much my cup of tea apart from Solid State that is a nice tool...

Gruber & Nürnberg - "Solid State" is a really nice melodic track...we will play for sure...

Nikola Baytala lil tony has the illest beats

Magazine - OurHouse // Dean Facer - liking this a lot !!!! nice minimal grooves 3/3

Afrilounge - cool ep!! like the deepness will play!!!

todd sines - will def play Checkpoint Charlie.. nice, tight and DEEP!

Alland Byallo Solid State is beautiful, but the whole release is incredible! An easy 5/5 for the man Lil Tony!

Kai Alce - Checkpoint Charlie is the one for me on this release.

Magazine - eq-mag.co.uk / Telford - Solid EP, thanks

Agnes Excellent and very personal traxx... Support !!

G. Digger Solid State is my favorite ! BURNS !

Osunlade solid ep with a variety of groove to rock..choice pick "checkpoint charlie"

Radio - Triangle Fm // Laurent N. Good release.
Always with Lil Tony good and punchy House.
i like all tracks.
I'll play them.
SUPPORT

Deetron Solid state is really beautiful, anthem! Will be playing Karamba a lot as well.

Radio - Altroverso (DJ Misk) airplay in altroverso. especially karamba.

Magazine - Tsugi Mag real good one

Ashley Beedle - Hi, thanks for the Lil Tony EP. Love the Solid State track and Checkpoint Charle. Big support!

ROb Mello - Loving this. Tony is the man!

Greg Oreck - All wicked but GODDAMN, 'Solid State' is fooooking epic!

Marc Roberts - MASSIVE PIANO FLEX
I can see this being huge this summer!

Shumi (Okinawa 69) - Solid State sounds amazing, a perfect ace for this moment. Love the piano.

Jet Project - Loved the first Raw tracks EP and really cool range on this EP, all tracks are great, gonna use them all.

Rui Vargas - Nice EP from Lil Tony here, really into "Checkpoint Charlie"
Will get plays, thanks for the music.

uno dos santos - Karamba & Checkpoint Charlie are ace!!
will try, play and support!

Pulse Radio - Very nice!

Andre Stubbs (Baalsaal) - This is awesome:-)
Best for a long time...

Dave Mothersole - thanks for this. i like the chec kpoint charlie mix best - cool track. will deffo play on radio.

Dave DK - Solid State is my anthem for March, full support!

Sven Puzzle Traxxx - lil tony does no wrong lately... love the edgyness of "karamba", super effective tool!
overall cool release!

--
Jazz Is a Teacher