Sachrias & Aslak : Slaves To Neon feat. White Zulu [DD042] OUT NOW!!!

1 post, 1 page, 1,023 views

aslak

#1 • • Edited aslak
Sachrias & Aslak - Slaves To Neon feat. White Zulu [DD042]
Deepology Digital Records.

01. Sachrias & Aslak - Slaves To Neon feat. White Zulu (Original Mix)
02. Sachrias & Aslak - Slaves To Neon feat. White Zulu (ELG Time Trial Mix)
03. Sachrias & Aslak - Slaves To Neon feat. White Zulu (Sachrias Mix)
04. Sachrias & Aslak - Slaves To Neon feat. White Zulu (Spin Science Mix)
05. Sachrias & Aslak - Slaves To Neon feat. White Zulu (Tim Andresen Mix)

http://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/207621/slaves_to_neon_feat

http://www.deepology.ru

Very diverse and great package with a bunch of really strong mixes. My picks are Tim Andresen's and Ylar's reworks. In my box.
Jon Silva (Soda Inc, Pesto)

Love the original mix. New-retro-electro Cool !
Spider & Legaz (Yoshitoshi)

Cool release ! Loving the original & Sachrias Mix ! Will give these a spin for sure.
Roberto Rodriguez

My favourite mix is original. Sachrias mix is also cool. Not so much into the other mixes if I'm honest thou. Great work on the original !
Scope (NRK, Forensic)

Nice strong ep this one, good set of mixes, like the original and spin science mix !
Murray Richardson (20:20 Visions, Sensei, Rebel Waltz Industries)

Really nice package 'ELG Time Trial Mix' and 'Sachrias Mix' are great. Full Support.
Kruse & Nurnberg NRK, MoodMusic, Slip N Slide)

Playlisted in Deep Space Helsinki radio show on Bassoradio.
Samuli Kemppi (Ostgut Tonträger, Frozen North)

Great underground, bubbly gear from ace Finnish production duo Aslak & Sachrias, out on Deepology, Russia's finest purveyor of quality deepness.
Moussa Clarke (Oven Ready)

Again cool release, love the ELG Time Trail mix.
Francesco Pico (Magnitude, Outside the Box, GU, Proton)

Deepology strikes back with another solid release. Great pack with my pick being the Spin Science mix, will play.
Juan Mejia (Dutchie, Grouper)

Original Mix is the one for me, sounds deep & quality at same time. Will play for sure!
Hernan Cerbello (Baroque, Low Pressing)

I love this track ! Will play in my sets for sure. I like the groove with retro touches and the work with the voice !
Fernando Picon (Club Lotus, Montevideo)

Nice release guys. Like the Sachrias and Spin Science remixes. In the Spiritchaser wallet !
Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, One51, Guess, Spiritchaser, Sole Unity)

Another fantastic work from Deepology, just love it, for sure will be spinning the tunes on my show !! Well done!
Amir Groove (IbizaSonica FM)

Love the original! ELG, Sachrias & Spin Science mixes are great too. Quality package
Tom Taylor (2Pin Records, Electric Press, 20:20 Visions)

It didnt grab me to much at first but then i got to spin Science Mix then BANG it hit me. Wicked Remix Here. 10/10
Mr.Cenzo (Finest Wear)

Dig the orginal.
Henri Kohn (Clubstar, Conya)

Sachiras remix is the one for me. Love it !
Amin Golestan (Mansion Model)

Spin Science for me!
Tom Morgan (Discoteca Music)

Very competent single you've got here mates ! Love the tribalism on ELG's re-rub and Spin Science also did good in his turn. Will support !
Fabien Kamb

Have to put some good word up here to my homy boy Spin - has delieverd again nice quality sound and progression of the track - the Sachrias mix would be my second pick. Overall quiet nice deep sounds in here. Thanx !
Ricky Inch (Aquamarine Digital, Deepology Digital)

This release is awesome. Very versatile too. Sydney loves the ELG Time trial mix. waaaaayyyy sexy!
Sydney (Tokio Red Recordings)

Very tasty release, every cut is dance floor devastation, my pick is the original with old skool vibe in the middle – SUPERB FULL SUPPORT !
Craig Stewart (Raunchy Rhythms Radio)

Spin Science Mix is my fav !
Jesus Gonsev (Troubled Kids Records)

Slave to neon is a Nice release but pick of the bunch for me is elg time trial mix has a very good groove.
Luke Sawyer (Finest Wear)

Spin Science do it up quite nicely here. Hypnotic & tripped out for the heads.
Tyler Stadius

Great ep by Sachrias & Aslak. Nice synthe sounds, bass lines and vocals. Our favourite track is Sachrias Mix. Full support.
Demarco Electronic Project

Another Killing release from Deepology! Solid! I like the mixture of Electro and Tech-House on this one. Absolutely underground. Nice stuff again!
Alex V (Sophisticate Recordings)

The whole package is awwsome, will play Sachrias Mix & Spin Science mix hypnotic bassline, high-quality stuff. Full support !
Bobi (Club FM)

My pick for this release would have to be the Spin Science Mix ! K-Bana Support !
Chris (K-Bana)

Plus many, many more....