Timo Juuti - On The Run (Captured Music) Saatavilla beatportista än ... yy... tee ... NYT!

3 posts, 1 page, 1,481 views

kosmo

#1 • • Edited kosmo TJH87
Timo Juuti has been roaming in the clubbing scene for the better half of 21st century, mostly known as part of the groups Syna and Deck Jagger (recently featured on the previous 'Sami Saari - Sweet / The Punch EP' here on Captured Music.

Now Timo is ready to unleash his solo career which is gonna be all about twisted electro house baselines and techy / progressive vibes!

The first single to hit the stores is 'On The Run' including a rather dark and trancy mix by swedish dj and producer Carl B. The Original Mix takes this release into the progressive house side of things with a groovy yet catchy baseline!
19-4183_150.jpg
Biisi on nyt "ennakko"myynnissä ekslusiivisesti kuukauden ajan Beatportissa.

BUY NOW @ BEATPORT

Support from: Above & Beyond (tatw 260, tatw 261), Tiesto (Clublife 105), Marcus Schossow, M.I.K.E, Andy Moor, Matt Darey, Ronski Speed, Daniel Kandi, Jon O'Bir, Mike Koglin, Nicklas Harding, DJ Orion etc.

reactions

"Loving this!! Great stuff from Timo Juuti" - 8/10 Matt Darey

"Great Remix !!!!!!!! i play it in my sets" - 10/10 George Acosta

"I must say both mixes are fantastic, excellent release here...full support!!!" - 8/10 Shawn Mitiska

"Support on both. Nice grooves!" - 7/10 Daniel Kandi

"Very strong uplifting progressive house track that im sure that will put any dancefloor on fire. very tight production with attention to every small detail. A very pleasant and fresh start for the spring time. of course the strong original becomes even stronger with the massive carl b mix. it rocks big time without a doubt. will be radio supported of course! Great to have you back guys!" - 10/10 Dimitri Kechagias

"Amazing package, I regret I didn't have time to check this before the past weekend. Would have definitely played this. Anyway, 100% support, gonna give YleX plays for this." - 10/10 Dj Orion

"THanks a lot! Original is good, and the Carl B mix does the job for me, and will support that one!! Nice and funky! Will play it in the next Xposed radio show! Support!" - 8/10 Signum

Gateway

#2 • • Gateway Club Therapy
Orkkis vaikutti ensin aika perusraidalta mutta tuo bassline joka hiipii mukaan myöhemmin on piristävän erinlaista, meni ostoon. Remiksistä en itse juurikaan välittänyt.