L I Q U I D | C R Y S T A L | S O U N D S pres: "Eloquence" 20.3.2009 @ Turku

92 posts, 5 pages, 22,488 views

Kipinä

#81 • • Kipinä Jonna
Jee, jälleen kerran loistava Turun reissu! Etkot venähti (yllätys... :D), joten paikalle ehdittiin Timin setin alkuvaiheilla. Kaikin puolin erittäin onnistunu ilta, musa maistui loistavasti ja tanssijalka vipatti :) Karkkitytöt *sydän* Asianosaisille kiitos diipeistä keskusteluista ja helvetin makeista nauruista! :D
OCS

#82 • • OCS
Huh, oli muuten hyvä ilta kaikin puolin. Sebi vetäsi alkuun kovat pohjat mistä Ali jatkoi samoilla linjoilla. Okein maistuvaa progempaa kamaa.

Davisonin setti ei kyllä jättänyt ketään kylmäksi. Harvoin on kuullut noin energiaa täynnä olevaa kokonaisuutta. Taisi tulla kaikki herran kovimmat biisit illan aikana. Ainakin Absolute, Patrol ja Chemical Brothersin remix jäivät parhaiten mieleen. Hyvä että saatiin mies Turkuun :)

Progression nosti vielä loppuun hiukan tempoa ja hoiti illan viimeisen slotin kunnialla kotiin. Täydellinen lopetus illalle.

Tekniikka pelasi, ihmisillä oli hauskaa, soittajilla oli hauskaa ja musiikki oli parhautta. Ei sitä oikein voi enempää toivoa.

Erityiskiitokset VJ:lle mahtavista visuaaleista, sekä Ranelle valojen piiskaamisesta. Äijät tietää mitä tekee :) Karkkitytöille myös paljon paljon kiitoksia sokeritasapainon ylläpitämisestä.

Ensi kertaan o/
Liquid Crystal

#84 • • Edited Liquid Crystal www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
Ladies & Gentlemen,

As per usual, it's taken a few days to recover from a weekend of brilliance. With 48hrs of pure partying, top DJ's, great people and hour upon hour of fine music behind us... It's now time to throw some constructive feedback from our behalf.

Liquid Crystal Sounds "ELOQUENCE" proved to be another storming event! With a stage packed full of truss and a ceiling loaded with deco's, klubi's fuse was armed at 22.00. Tim Davison had arrived safely in Turku and all was poised to begin.

DJ's SEB and ALI KING had the nights warm-up duties. Seb kicked things off with some driving progressive house and Ali followed with a similar stance: Techy house with heavy breakdowns and a few classics thrown in for good measure. Two equally great sets.

The man of the evening TIM DAVISON stepped up at 00.00. In store was a 2.5hr set. With mixed expectations of his choice of tempo, Tim clearly didn't hang around. The following 150 minutes showed that he meant business with some very tough driving progressive music. People were exposed to some of the latest promo's, his own productions and a scattering of timeless older tunes. *joo* 'Patrol', 'Absolute', 'Hey Boy Hey Girl' and 'Song For Life' were just some of his own releases that he nailed out of the klubi sound system to send those who were there crazy *hikoil* Magnificent...

The last hour was rounded off with DJ PROGRESSION. His emphasis was clearly on pushing things a few more bpm uptempo. A trademark prog-set doused with driving basslines, deep breakdowns and techy atmospheric synths. With the final whistle blasting at 03.40am, it was certainly one hell of a night!

VJ ALIENKILLER and LJ TRICOLOR both showed why they have a class reputation. Alienkiller had people's imaginations running wild with some extravagant graphics whilst Tricolor had the room floodlit from wall to wall with a multi-coloured array of wash-head mayhem! 10/10!

A huge thanks to each and everyone of you who came to support and dance! Thank you :)
ALSO: Another big thanks to OCS, Anny, Mette, Seppo, Tundra and all others who gave their input into this "Eloquence" party. It's impossible to achieve what we have managed without this support!

With A full-on weekend of LCS in Turku and Jack at Redrum in helsinki, it's now time to have a quick rest before embarking on a roadtrip to Tampere's "Dominance" event this coming Friday.

We'll be back as strong as ever sometime in May, as LCS returns to Klubi for a "One-Off" special event with some alternative genres. Keep your eyes peeled!

Until then: Cheers, LCS crew *piis*

PS: Video's and Photographs coming soon.... :)
Homegrove

#85 • • Homegrove Further
Nyt on semmonen aivopieru päällä että en keksi sen parempaa sanottavaa kuin että oli sairaan kivaa ja viihdyin!

--
Forward thinking house music

akiapina

#86 • • akiapina apinaki
Tällasia iltoja sais olla Turussa enemmänkin, Davison soitti nimittäin varsin mukavaa soundia. Järjestelyiden puolesta kaikki oli jälleen kerran todella ok, klubin äänentoisto nyt vaan on todella hyvä ja valoihinkin oli satsattu :) Ainoa nillittämisen aihe on jälleen kerran väkimäärä mutta ei niitä ihmisiä voi pakottaakaan bileisiin, harmi kun näinkään iso artisti (progetrancen saralla siis) ei kiinnosta tässä kylässä :( Missasin Sepon ja Alistairin, illan tunen soitti Progression, Dark Floweriin ei vaan tunnu kyllästyvän :) Toivottavasti LCS jatkaa vastaavien artistien tuomista Turkuun!
Progression

#88 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Tombba, 21.3.2009 19:30:

Tim Davison yllätti kyllä omalla soundillaan! Melkein vois sanoa et koko setti maistu meikäläiselle ja tanssitti koko ajan ja lujaa! *jiihaa* Aivan mahtavaa, että saatiin mies suomen kamaralle käymään.

Tim Davison - Absolute *sydän*
16Bit Lolitas - Murder Weapon *sydän*
The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (Tim Davison Mix) *sydän*

Gavinin alkusoundit paukutteli aistinsoluja sen verran, etten oo vastaavaa soundia mieheltä ennen kuullut... SUPERB!!!

Ali:n loppusoundeja kerkesin parit kuulemaan ja eipä huonoa tavaraa sieltäkään päässyt mikseristä ulos!

Kaikenkaikkiaan mainiot kestit! Kiitokset näistä!

- Tommi

I'll totally agree with all of that :)

Thanks for the thumbs up to my set (will be online shortly) and thanks to the thumbs up to everyone elses! Tim ripped the roof off!!! His unique progressive style of DJ'ing and his top-class productions were more than enough for me to want him to spin at LCS! And... We had him! What a pleasure it was! It simply couldn't have been any more "Absolute" :)

Until next time then... *piis* Progression
Tommy Court

#89 • • Tommy Court FLARE / FACTION / CLUB 86 RECORDINGS

Progression,
I'll totally agree with all of that :)

Thanks for the thumbs up to my set (will be online shortly) and thanks to the thumbs up to everyone elses! Tim ripped the roof off!!! His unique progressive style of DJ'ing and his top-class productions were more than enough for me to want him to spin at LCS! And... We had him! What a pleasure it was! It simply couldn't have been any more "Absolute" :)

Until next time then... *piis* Progression

That mix will find a way to my mp3 player! Really awesome sound it was! *hihu* And what about Tim, I'm more than happy that this guy visited in Finland.. I'm sure that everyone who came there loved his sound. *sydän*

- Tommi
Liquid Crystal

#90 • • Liquid Crystal www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
YOUTUBE VIDEOS - TIM DAVISON

· TIM DAVISON LIVE @ LCS 'Eloquence' (20.03.2009)
(Absolute - Album Mix)

:: (Click 'HERE' To Watch) ::

Tune in the video 'Produced' by 'TIM DAVISON'

(Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl)

Tune in the video unofficially 'Remixed' by 'TIM DAVISON'

#91 • • Liquid Crystal www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
YOUTUBE VIDEO:
'ELOQUENCE COMPILATION'

(Patrol - Original Mix)

Tune in the video 'Produced' by 'TIM DAVISON'

Video filmed by 'Gavin Doherty'
Video compiled by 'Ville Ilen'

#92 • • LunarDust Yks-kaks-RAX!
Hämmästyttävän kaunis näky kun tulin rappusisa ylös ja näki stagen. Todella hyvin sijoitettu valot, valkokangas sun muut esineet. Ne loi kokonaisuudessaan bileisiin ammatimaisen näköisen tuotannon.

Musa oli hyvää mutta minä väsynyt.