Tim Andresen - Grasshopper 2008 - What Happens

2 posts, 1 page, 1,030 views

aslak

#1 • • aslak
whha016_cover_thumb.jpg

Tim Andresen - Grasshopper 2008 - What Happens

Original Mix / Dale Anderson Remix / Sachrias & Aslak Remix / Radio Edit / Grasshopper Original

Out now (Beatport Exclusive):
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/ 137458/grasshopper_2008

DJ Feedback:
Nick Warren: Wicked mate thanks. Really good
Nic Fanciulli: Really like it
Laurent Garnier: Very nice indeed, will definitely play it out thanks
Paolo Mojo: Nice release
Spiritchaser (Richard Earnshaw): Nice package of mixes... will fit into the Spiritchaser sets nicely.
Spiritchaser (Bamo): Many thanks for sending me this. Really like it. All mixes are cool, but 2008 Original nicks it for me....
Scope (Ric McClelland): Great stuff.. original & dale anderson mixes are quality! Full support!
Shur-I-Kan: Like the original 2008 mix thanks.
Jody Wisternoff: Playlist (Way Out There Radio Show).
James Talk: Good work on the remix like the keys
Neil Quigley (Urbantorque/Bedrock): I'm all over Dale's mix! Will chart and play!
Dale Anderson (Global Underground): Really like the track and would love to remix it!
Timo Garcia: loving your original mix most mate and the dale anderson mix is nice too
Ben Macklin: I prefer your original. Great stuff
Stu Hirst: Hi mate, really cool release. Original is nice and Dale Anderson has done another great job on the remix. I'll give these a spin in Ibiza in a few weeks.
Tania Von Pear: Lovin Dale's mix of Grasshopper
Dom Kane: Sounds cool.
Dom Chung (Ministry Of Sound): Hey mate, cheers for these. Will play for sure...
Raymundo Rodriguez: This is an outstanding package, I will be hammering all the mixes in the clubs and on the radio. Nice 1
Marc Leaf (Cr2): Once again an excellent release on the massive 'What Happens' label... One mix that stands out for me though and its def the Original.
Kamisshake: Some nice productions here.
Ted Nilsson (Kompis/Lowered/Moneypenny’s): I really like 'Grasshopper 2008 (Sachrias & Aslak Remix)' as the vibe of the track reminds me of my days back at home in Malmoe clubbing to the sound of Son Kite/Minilogue. Then there's the 'Grasshopper 2008 (Original)', love the piano's in there, wicked! Great track!
Murray Richardson (2020 vision, Rebel Waltz): Nice ep from What Happens, Sachrias & Aslak mix is the stand out mix for me on this,,,will play that one for sure
Jay Cox: great package here, i really love both originals, dale mix is wicked too (you could be speeding down the track on ridge racer with this one!), and finishing it of nicey is Sachrias & Aslak with a very cool mix, i'd play them all! :)
Nick Hook: Top track - loving the 2008 original mix and the Sachrias & Aslak Remix.
Jon-Jak (Various, Ibiza): With the Grasshopper track, nice deeper feel to it perfect for my beach sets down at Ushuaia every Sunday.
Steve Linney: It’s the Dale Anderson and the 2008 version for me. Nice and chilled and will go well in my more laid back sets.
Chris Mimo (Big In Ibiza): Great groovy early night shit!
Tom Morgan (Discoteca): Dale's on a bit of form, really like what he's done with this - will be playing for sure.
Danny Graham (Tokio Recordings): Loving your 08 original. Top stuff again! Thanks! (Playlisted, Tokio Recordings @ Proton Radio)
Steve Parry (The Red Zone): Dale Andersson mix is great thanks!
Dan McKie (1980 Recs): Sachrias & Aslak remix for me
Patrik La Funk: Cool release. Playing Grasshopper 2008 (Sachrias & Aslak Remix) - What Happens
Eelke Kleijn: Like the original! Probably already older but don't know it yet. Thanks!
David Gausa (Sutil): This is one of my favourite WH releases so far... All mixes are very well done. Top quality!
Kosmas Epsilon: Absolutely love it! Charted this month too :) (Charted #1)
Damien J Carter: All tracks are high class productions and sound killer. Thanks for sending!
Noir: Like the original 2008 mix the most. Nice track for the warm up hours.
Gianluca Motta: This is the right way for me! (Sachrias & Aslak Remix)
Alessandro Russo (Slok): All mixes sound good to my hears, but my favourite is Grasshopper 2008 (Dale Anderson Remix) - What Happens . Check my radio playlist - http://www.magmaweb.it/playlist.asp
Add2Basket: Playlist (Proton Radio Show)
Matteo Esse: It’s all about the Dale Anderson Remix for me. Nice one for the warm up.
Bastards Of Funk: Listened to it, it's very good indeed. Like all the mixes…
Ali Payami: Thx, I'm diggin' the Sachrias & Aslak mix. Very easy on the ears!
Daniel Lindeberg aka Dumb Dan: Strong package here, my pick is the Dale Anderson remix - all in all a wicked release!
RoMix (Femmes On Decks): I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Bal Erik (Discoteca): The original and Dale Anderson mix are very nice, thanks :)
BP Zulauf (Helvetica Rec): Thanks for these, the remixes are pretty cool and do really good jobs here, Dale's build is wicked in the middle, but I am sorry but I am going to stick with the original original version here. Can't beat a classic now, can we :)
Maximus (The Edge): Original 2008 Remix – you know it really is the piano that makes this track work so well, even the piano keys dropped into the track have that fine reverb going and it just goes down a treat! Coz the track in itself has a dark progression and the piano comes out of nowhere to give you that jolt of, of, of… fresh!!!! Yes a breath of fresh air! ME LIKE!!!
Alex Nemec: 2008 & dale anderson mixes are awesome! The last year original was my fav 4 a long time, but those mixes are simply amazing! Great stuff.
Hernan Serrao (Buenos Aires): Good track from an amazing producer like Tim, the remix of Dale Anderson the one that I like more.
Johan ELG (Southside Shuffle, Architronica Records): Wow, the guys really did a good job on this one, all mixes are fantastic and very well produced. I think its gonna be massive. Dale Anderson serving up a dreamy version, while Sachrias and Aslak show us they truly are Finlands finest house duo at the moment. I dig the Original as well. Will play this heaps for sure, Great work!!!
Deluxe: A perfect followup remake of last years groovy deep/techhouse track from Tim. Sure to create that special sundown-ibiza-feeling...
akiapina

#2 • • akiapina apinaki
Dale Andersonin remiksi on ihan hiton hyvä!