Cid Inc - Sister EP (Sister & I See You) [Dyami]

4 posts, 1 page, 1,830 views

CiD_iNC | Mashtronic

#1 • • CiD_iNC | Mashtronic
Cid Inc - Sister EP

Tracklist:

1. Sister
2. I See You

The Sister EP is Dyami's next release combining two killer dance floor cuts: "Sister" and "I See You" by Cid Inc.

Henri Hurtig AKA Cid Inc is one half of Mashtronic, with a wide ranging discography of over 70 releases on labels such as Global Underground, Bedrock, Ministry of Sound and Alternative Route, gathering support from djs such as John Digweed, Sasha and Dave Seaman amongst many others.

Momentarily releasing solo - Dyami proudly presents these two wonderful tracks crafted to make a crowd move.

"Sister" opens the EP with a hypnotic pace, slowly submerging into dimensional chords intertwined with acid strings. Dropping once with a mini riff rolling back into it's techy groove - dropping twice into a longer, intense rhythm bouncing back to the track's feverish essence.

"I See You" reveals the softer appeal of the EP. It begins with a light swish, which then lures into a solid echoing bassline. The distant melody flourishes into an electric piano providing an enduring melodic groove. Cut by a perfect drop, the track leads ahead into the piano's repercussion underlying it's strong progressive credentials.

Reactions:

-Nick Warren: Both are really solid tracks, "I see you" is very good

-Oliver Moldan: What a amazing track..totally love "sister"...thanks for this one...

-Eelke Kleijn: Like both tracks but "I See You" stands out for me!

-Kosmos Epsilon: Lovely , Both sides are so 'now', crowd loves it, me too!

-Micah: Both are really good, "Sister" edges it for me to play out, will try and Use "I see you" on my show

-Steve Mill: Nice one, "Sister" is the one for me here,lovely techy tune,really like the build up and the arrangement..clubbish as hell

-Tom Morgan: Full support for "Sister", can see this working well out.

-Fine Taste: Both rock! you're on a roll with Dyami!

-Logiztik Sounds: Nice ep, i like it a lot, thanks fro the promos

-Darin Drake: Excellent double-header !! will be playing both tracks without a doubt !! thanks

Now on Beatport:

https://www.beatport.com/label/dyami
kosmo

#2 • • kosmo TJH87
Props!

Aivan loistavia raitoja molemmat, mutta ite tykkäilen enempi I See You :sta. Molempia on tullut jo soiteltua :)
Jinx

#3 • • Jinx Superfeminine
Loistavaa jälkeä! *aplodit*

--
Pyllykkä

thomas

#4 • • thomas
molemmat toimii erinomaisesti. massiv supportah !