Progression - Reflections [Prog House :: Prog Trance]

24 posts, 2 pages, 9,546 views

Progression

#21 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Tombba, 13.12.2007 15:57:
Lots of new tunes and a few my favorites mixed together *aplodit* Liquid - Sweet Harmony (Dave Spoon & James Talk Remix) REALLY KICKS ASS!!

*piis* I'm so glad there are still lovers of the old skool vibe! Without that grounding within dance music... Today simply wouldn't be what it is!

Of course new remix of southern sun, Mandala Brothers - Sleepwalking (Duderstadt Uplifting Remix??) and More than anything are absolutely my favorites.. Thanks! Keep going! and Merry Xmas! *hihu*

The Southern Sun remix i snapped up a couple of months ago. I was very sceptical before listening for the first time. It's always very hard to do a decent remix of a tune that was already so original and well produced. But... This 2008 re-work really passed the test! If Oakenfold actually did this himself... it remains to be seen... *justjoo* With his amount of fame, profits and contacts it wouldn't surprise me if he had some help with it. But, eliminating that topic... It's one tune that will be in my box for a few more performances! Superb.

Glad you enjoyed this latest mix instalment and hoping that you too have a great Xmas and see you January 25th at LCS *vink*
ludde

#22 • • ludde Anna
Lavli lavli! *aplodit*
Nitta

#23 • • Nitta Sateenkaaren päässä
Finally figured out how to load these to my computer --> creativeZENv --> jogging :) Thanks! Comments later ;)
mrhotcakes

#24 • • mrhotcakes Ex-clubber
I haven't listened through the whole thing yet, but I gotta say... Passion rocks my world. Absolutely enthralling! *pihkassa*