34 posts, 2 pages, 4,834 views

inch

#21 • • inch
tänään vedetään*känni*
maiu

#22 • • maiu ..miau..
jeejee!
Kohta pääsen töistä ja sitten viivana hiutaleen kautta tänne!!! *jiihaa*
..huomen kyl kans töitä, mut eipä o ennenkään haitannu..

--
sitä saa, mitä tilaa

laite

#23 • • laite MastahWankah
Jaahas, hauskaa oli ja väsy alkoi painamaan! Kovat setit kyllä kaikilta.

Yesterday´s highlight: Blue Monday *plur* Thanks Ali Catin, Nescio and Progression! F*cking awesome night, can´t wait until the next LCS event in Turku!
YourSelf

#25 • • YourSelf
*poks* ehtikin jo unohtaa miltä tuntu nää torstait Tommin bileiden jälkeen..
olipa muuten suloinen tyttö baaritiskin takana...*hihu*
thomas

#26 • • thomas
really good stuff played these djs. my highlight was 16 bit lolitas - neptune if i remember correctly. thanks to frieds etc. sorry i was a bit tired too but thats how life is.
laite

#27 • • laite MastahWankah
Oh yeah, almost forgot: Thanks to Jeesboks and Anniharha for a lovely trip back to Turku! You´re the best! *pihkassa*
10-

#28 • • 10- Sairaalan Miekka
rokrok! hjuva meininki. *piis*

--
Its like the rock´n roll lifestyle without the money

anniharha

#29 • • anniharha

laite, 26.7.2007 17:17:
Oh yeah, almost forgot: Thanks to Jeesboks and Anniharha for a lovely trip back to Turku! You´re the best! *pihkassa*

*plur*

--
and though my words could save the world they never come out right

jeesboks

#30 • • jeesboks p u p u
Olipas bileet ja varsinkin reissu *plur* Erityisesti Progressionin setti maistu ja tulipa viihdyttyä ekaa kertaa kolmeen kuukauteen jopa tanssilattialla *tanssittel* Ainiiin ja autojatkot *sydän* ja jatkoseura *pihkassa*

laite, 26.7.2007 17:17:

*pepsodent*

--
sen pienen hetken kaikki on täydellistä... *sydän*

anniharha

#31 • • anniharha

jeesboks, 26.7.2007 18:30:
Ainiiin ja autojatkot *sydän*

Maaseutumatkailua Punavuoresta Pasilan ja Itä-Helsingin kautta Vantaalle ja Espooseen *sydän*

"Ihanku Turku mut tääl ei vaan oo taloja" "Metro on ihan turha koska se ei vie Turkuun" "Turku - Suomen entinen ja tuleva pääkaupunki"
Takapenkin Teemut huomio, mä alan oppia! *joo*

--
and though my words could save the world they never come out right

amon ra

#32 • • amon ra

anniharha, 26.7.2007 18:40:
---
jeesboks, 26.7.2007 18:30:
Ainiiin ja autojatkot *sydän*
---

Maaseutumatkailua Punavuoresta Pasilan ja Itä-Helsingin kautta Vantaalle ja Espooseen *sydän*

"Ihanku Turku mut tääl ei vaan oo taloja" "Metro on ihan turha koska se ei vie Turkuun" "Turku - Suomen entinen ja tuleva pääkaupunki"
Takapenkin Teemut huomio, mä alan oppia! *joo*

loistavaa kyllä me susta saadaan viel kunnon kansalainen mega kiitokset jeesboxsille *sydän**pahis**pepsodent*
AliCat

#33 • • AliCat www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

laite, 26.7.2007 15:24:
Jaahas, hauskaa oli ja väsy alkoi painamaan! Kovat setit kyllä kaikilta.

Yesterday´s highlight: Blue Monday *plur* Thanks Ali Catin, Nescio and Progression! F*cking awesome night, can´t wait until the next LCS event in Turku!

thanks...was alot of fun but too damn drunk :)

Bia - Blue Monday i think is the name of that remix....quite true to the original!
Progression

#34 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
Ilta Ilta *plur*

Whohaa! Am absolutely tired as f**k! What a night :) It was so nice to see old friends who I haven't seen in donkey's years (ages)! Jaywink, Rossi, OCS, Timce etc etc etc! Such a laugh!

Thanks to Tommi & Millennium for this collaboration. It was a pleasure to merge 'Liquid Crystal Sounds' with 'Elite'. Nescio and Ali Catin played a great building progressive set for the first 3.5 Hours. Really good stuff! Tune after tune. You two made a great Back2Back duo! *joo*

It seems that all who came had a great time... People dancing until the very end. *grr* A final thanks to Jeesboks for the illegal ride in the boot to home. Without that it would have been a Taxi :D

Until the next Liquid Crystal Sounds event... See u all soon and enjoy the rest of this summer! :)

Over and Out :: Progression.