A bit of market research: ur opinion needed please!

24 posts, 2 pages, 12,539 views

Sallakat

#23 • • Sallakat jungle, baby !

Opulent, 4.6.2007 22:55:
Hi,
If you could go to a night that played the following genres would you go: Breaks, DnB, Electro, Garage, House (funky, soulful) and RnB?
Also if you could add one more genre, what would it be?

Thanks for your time and helpful comments *piis*

I wouldn't go to an event that combined all those genres, because they are so far apart from each other. I would go if it would be just breaks and DnB or just House & electro.
Does that garage mean the kind of rock garage or what? then I really dunno what garage and RnB are even doing on that list?!!
Amuck

#24 • • Edited Amuck dub-i-dub

Sallakat, 25.2.2008 10:09:
I wouldn't go to an event that combined all those genres, because they are so far apart from each other. I would go if it would be just breaks and DnB or just House & electro.

Agree. Tho I'm not too sure how to combine house and electro under the same roof, those two genres being so different.

Does that garage mean the kind of rock garage or what? then I really dunno what garage and RnB are even doing on that list?!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garage_%28dance_music%29 :*

Wouldn't comment on RnB though, I'm not too familiar with it so better not to diss it (referring to plip's post). :)

--
Pyhä on sekä pohjattoman syvää että pohjattoman hauskaa. Jos totuutesi ei saa sinua nauramaan, kyseinen totuus saattaa olla perseestä.
-Aukikco