Lustral - The Price We Pay for Love (Chill-Out Mix)

11 posts, 1 page, 2,947 views

Sphyxia

#2 • • Sphyxia Maracujá!
Kun bongasin jonkun tehneet Lustral remiksauksen, niin tiesin jo ennen kuin tsekkasin tämän topicin sisällön, kuka oli siihen syyllinen. *pepsodent*
Progression

#4 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
Mmmm...

I just had a listen to the chill out mix. Not bad at all. Although quite hard for me to fit into a set. More "Chill Out" home listening (Which it says on the tin! *joo* I have to say I am a huge fan of Lustral to begin with! Their classic "Everytime" is a belter... and "Solace" is superb too.
Mind Movements

#5 • • Mind Movements
Yes, I love Solace and Everytime and have remixed them both :). I think I have to do one more remix of Everytime some day. I'm a big fan of their work. Lustral is releasing debut album on Lost Language so that's really something to wait for.
villelope

#6 • • villelope Lope of Lope & Kantola

Sphyxia, 13.9.2006 19:03:
Kun bongasin jonkun tehneet Lustral remiksauksen, niin tiesin jo ennen kuin tsekkasin tämän topicin sisällön, kuka oli siihen syyllinen. *pepsodent*

*pepsodent*

Kuin myös :)
Progression

#7 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Lume, 13.9.2006 19:34:
Yes, I love Solace and Everytime and have remixed them both :). I think I have to do one more remix of Everytime some day. I'm a big fan of their work. Lustral is releasing debut album on Lost Language so that's really something to wait for.

*piis* Will be waiting for their album too! Its bound to be good! If you have your remix of Everytime at hand... throw me a link to it :) Would love a listen!
Progression

#9 • • Edited Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
Cheers! *nuotti* Listening through now *nuotti*

Good work! I have to say that the Lustral bootleg is great. Very very chilled. Could be an opening tune if playing at the start of a party. Keep up the remixing! Now listening to: DJ Shah presents Magic Island *pepsodent*