Miikka - Construction Kit EP [FIVE AM] (13.10.2005)

3 posts, 1 page, 1,244 views

ratsastuskoulu

#1 • • ratsastuskoulu
Buy from Streetbeat!

DJ Support: MIKE, Above&Beyond, Lange, GTR etc

Richard Tulip // M8 Magazine

There are three gems contained within this EP, all of which have their own vibe. First up is the excellent ‘Sircceli’ with its techy percussion, incessant stabs and uniquely mechanised acid lines. Next is my personal favourite, ‘Breath’, which takes the listener on a deep journey through the darker side of things. Finally you have the dreamy ‘Pearls’ that would have been the ideal accompaniment to the 80’s computer game ‘Pingu the penguin,’ with its innocent bleeps and uplifting feel. M7/M8

Sophie Sugar: “My favourite track on the EP is 'Breathe' - it's a great set starter/end of warm up track”

Lange: “What a great 3-tracker this is! Miikka is showing some real versatility here. Prefer Sircceli for most sets but will play the other 2 in earlier sets. Really enjoying Five AM's output”

M.I.K.E. (Push / Club Elite): “7/10 “ Big Al (Escape, Swansea/ Vibe FM): “You've seem to hit the nail on the head with this E.P AGAIN !!!! Sircceli & Pearls are the 2 stand out tracks for me. Keep on rocking”

Gavyn Mytchel (The Gallery/Ministry Of Sound Radio): “I love all three of them, can’t choose a favourite. I will play them all on my radio show and in my DJ sets. Wicked!”

Gareth Emery (GTR // Worldwide): “Sircceli is what its all about. Pure mayhem”

DJ Yukun (Singapore): “What a scorcher! I have been eagerly anticipating this! Dropped it on Saturday [Sircceli] during my warm-up set for Cor Fijneman... and he too was straining his neck to see what it was! TUNE!”

Micheal Splint: “I really like his style of fastpaced melodic trance. Big up from me on all 3 tracks!”

Jon O’Bir: “3 quality trance tracks, supporting 'Pearls' the most 8/10”

Jussi Soro (Miikka & Jussi): “The whole EP kicks ass”

Andy Hames (Nu Breed): “A very strong release, all are quality tracks. I had this on in the car and listened to it three or four times through without getting bored, so that's a very good sign. It's tough to pick a favourite but I think Pearls just about gets the honours.”

Meghan Warren (Vinylwarming): “Really cool EP!”

DJ Jumping Jack: “Cool tunes. Probably like the Pearls best. Playing Sircelli & Pearls everywhere. Such tight production. Might have to go on my compilation.”

Soren Weile (FW-Records): “[Pearls] has this really lovely melody - really like this one. Will support that, with airplay and chart it. ”

Nicholas Bennison (Propulsion): “Big track for me... loving the hard stabbing Sircceli. Playing everytime. Excellent EP!”

Marc West (Passion DJ / Promoter): “[Sircelli / Breathe ] work really well for me so full support as always”

Gav Collins (Goodgreef): “Another quality release! [Best track Sircelli]” Mark Sherry (West FM / Public Domain): “I will be supporting the Sircelli track, its VERY niiiice ! Its going to be on my show next Saturday”

Lee Haslam (Tidy Trax): “Love it.. playing Breathe”

Rich (Solarstone): “Fave track definatly 'Breathe' - but will be supporting all 3 of these.”

DJ Choose: “Expect radio and club support from me. [Sircceli]”

DJ Kristoff: “production quality was great.[Sircceli]”

Mike Kila (n00bdj): Respect and support for the whole EP
Encoder

#2 • • Encoder Kofeinisti
Viikko vielä. Muutaman kerran vuodessa ilmestyy levyjä, joita minäkin jaksan oikein odottaa. Tämä on yksi niistä. Thumbs up!

--
Mikään ei ole varmempaa kuin epävarma.