Garage: 114/365 24.4.2015 @ 00100 Helsinki, Finland

3 posts, 1 page, 2,769 views

Laiska Jaakko

#1 • • Laiska Jaakko
Arvoisa bilekansa,

On aika piirittää kaiutinkompleksit syvien taajuuksien siivillä ja antaa jalkojen viedä tanssin kautta transsiin. Näillä biiteillä ei sydän pysähdy!

BASSOPROFESSOREINA

⟾ DENZEL [techno, house]

⟾ BURU [techno]

⟾ RAUL IVALO [techno]

⟾ SB Ele
https://www.mixcloud.com/sbelectric/

⟾ MALARIA (3bola) [psy, techno]

☺☺☺ TBA ☺☺☺

Damage: 10

Piilokioskista tarjotaan tasaannuttavia virvokkeita, joten muistakaa varata käteistä mukaan!

More info [email protected]

☮ & ♥
GARAGE
Laiska Jaakko

#2 • • Laiska Jaakko
A Very Special Surprise Announcement! As it is our 2nd to last time in Hertsika Ghetto and last time with the terrific techno music (who nobody listens to, according to some famous rapper) we're opening another stage for 1 and 1st night only, and with no additional charge, can you imagine?
Still, you'll be soon begging for more that's fo'shoo, cause shit just got real once again in the toilets...Feast your lies on the diminishing seed and feed your spiritual family with the retreating bubble gums and a tasty gateway Pecan Duck to the Other Side...where prices are right, a brighter future is in sight and the youth (employment) isn't quite so high...My HUMpBack wha?-LE hope her(e)ring is that especially some regular suburban 20-somefin visitors of ours, and actually the future scene-building developers and old-thyme farmers aswell, would pause here and take a fa(r)mished and soon missed quiet fishing -moment of our daily livers and mole-asses, and dwell on what these words riddled in risotto right round sound, baby, right hound pound are swaying from left to right and then...smile... wink emoticon There's a thick sugary lie between loaf and cake...Get it straight, this ain't fake, nor reason to fade...Yo, Bitches...

What I ment to say was that Our Brand New Kitchen Stage will be hosted by the one and only, Garage "Employee of the Month", none other than infamous, djhand, who's gonna be roasting us in low temperatures for 4 whole hours...mmm Mature Meat, Maybe...Rest of the meal will be served fresh with potatoes and special ducksauce made by Brother from Another Mother, hands down djhand's goodest ol' buddy, who has a soon 2-year old(?) sweet chili of his & who went, but didn't went through the same rough school as djhand, in the nationwidely feared intoxicant-infested suburbs of Garage's ancient heritage site, the city of Lahti or simply, "Bay", as they say in lingua english...

That's right, he is a professional chef who has been lately known for experimenting with some Brand new Baked Beats, but who will now - because of public demand and private pleas aswell as his neverending hunger for passionfruit & fresh fruityloops - return back to his roots on next Friday with an intellectually improvised Hard(ly a)Ware|house groovebox-live-techno-set straight outta Borgå...

Ladies & Gentleman without further ado, may I...Uh, No...Ladies and Non-ladies alike and for that matter everyone else in between or outside...All of you sons of birch trees: Let Me Present You Our Late Night Snack Menu Bar Option #2: Mister ex. Levoton Nuuhkimo, who has last year partnered up with a famous Helsinki-indie rocker and in consequence formed something that can be best defined as a regular super-duo with an album and a tour coming soon out of the closet loud & proud with no doubt...So, in short: Here he is, My Main Man, who last year received an official level up from the Great Council, and accordingly goes now by his one of many aliasses as Levollinen Tuhkimo! Let Me Hear You Say: Cheese and Wine, it's Dining Time! (possibly feat. Kultaisen Keskiyöpalan Kulkija...)

So, as you can see with the right kind of eyes or eyemolasses, Garage is bringing out the big guns for this one. We ain't going out like some lame ass chef of your local Hashburger would, No, No, No! Because, as you all very well know, revenge is a dish best served way too hot so that you burn your tongue when trying to eat that steaming pile of shit that is just way too hot to handle for everyone else except TV...

ps. SPAM (not participating to the competition, just whore-sing around and around we go again, oh baby make me new souncloud followers now and then...)

pps. we've received few sets & bribes via PMs, so don't tear up your playing pants if things in the mainstage might happen behind closed doors and eyelids.
ppps. I've drank only 1 cider...so can't blame that, which kinda sucks...would make the shame on Sunday easier to handle...
Laiska Jaakko

#3 • • Laiska Jaakko
Alright ! A moment which been waited for.
Drum roolllllzzzzzzprrrrrrrrdingdongriksraksfuckingpops the winner is Justus from Blastpop collective. Congrats to him !

https://soundcloud.com/justushelsinki/tracks

We liked the atmosphere of his mix, tunes, originality and quality mixing.

Also we like to thank all dj's who entered. We are blessed that people are interested of what we are doing and bringing out.