*Reactions

Markus Schulz
”Original Mix – will give this a try

John Askew
Wicked! A great release from a great label

Graham Gold
Original is cool for early sets

Suzy Solar
Phenomenal release! My favorite version is the TranceEye Remix.

Mike Saint-Jules
Really liking the remixes! Will support!

Airillusions
Corydalics remix for me here.

Amitacek
Support!!! Nice remix of Corydalics

Dimitri Kechagias
Lisko is a brand new project on the awesome Finity label. His first production is fast moving full of emotion airy fairy trancer that is pure electronic pleasure as it lasts for 9 minutes and you wish to last for hours. The break is introduced from some metalic sounds and then some synthy and piano melodies play togther with the addition of some fantastic effects. it manages to built anticipation and like gigantic rays of lights introduce the synthy melodic lead that carries on the main part to loose yourself and feel like a feather in the air. Corydalics remix is an epic very tight melodic alternative much more to the point version that is ready to conquer the big clubs and festivals this summer. Just wait this synthy melody to come in and then to carry on the main banging stomping part. TranceEye version is faster and full of synthy sounds and layers of melodies that uses a glitzy sound to go the main big break that i find the only downside in this version. To put in 3 words: Instrumental epic Megatunez!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Rebecca Saforia, T.O.M. …
-

Lisko Dead Voice – teaser @ YouTube

-

more updates about “Lisko – Dead Voice”