CRC / WAV - "THE NYMPH / NYQUIST PLOT" (CURLE 012)

9 posts, 1 page, 1,733 views

#1 • • Edited crc Guest
curle12.jpg

Review
Tracklisting:
a) CRC - 'THE NYMPH'
b) WAV - 'NYQUIST PLOT'

CRC from Finland is still a fresh name to the world. He already released on Force Inc, Phonocult and a few local labels, but under different disguises. After his track on Curle 009 (remixed by the mighty Convextion because he liked it so much!) CRC now got signed to Arne Weinberg's label for a track on their first compilation. His 'The Nymph' track, that we are proud to present on Curle 012, has been a secret weapon in our bag since many months. Combine the melodic virtuosity of a young Mathew Jonson with the deepness of the current Detroit sound and you're almost there. Truly a blinder!! WAV on the flip is no other than that same CRC together with his good friend and fellow Finnish producer Aki 'Artificial' Latvamäki. He is no longer a stranger to the Curle following of course, expect his debut album later this year on Curle! Their 'Nyquist Plot' outing seems the perfect highlight in a Sven Väth set to us, so be sure to check it out!!

Key feedback:
Gregor Tresher (Great Stuff): "The Nymph" sounds very good, definitely something for me to play out.

2000 And One (Remote Area): the nymph has some really nice dreamy elements.i like that :)) this stuff is suitable for summer day time gigs, which i have alot this summer ;-) nice one!!!!

Sasha (Emfire): Good solid material - thanks a lot

Laurent Garnier (Innervisions): lovelyyyy B side, soooo deeep and beautifull, i will play that everywhere! thanks for that. full support from me! a bientot

Darren Emerson (Underwater): I'm liking "Nyquist Plot".. deep and funky.. just the way I like it.. :)

District One (100% Pure): Love the deep vibe of the A-side.. perfect for early hours!

Darko Esser (Wolfskuil, Ovum): Brilliant release! Especially The Nymph really gets under my skin.. This is one of those special records for 2008, will mos def support the hell out of it and will chart! Thanx a lot! :-) http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj-chart.aspx?id=2690&chart=2553

Dan Curtin (TuningSpork): the Nymph is an aptly titled journey that grows on me more and more with each listen.

Anthony Collins (Get Physical): the CRC track is beautiful, the melodie is superb. thanks for this one!

Denis Karimani aka Remute (Smallville): Prefer the WAV track here, beautifully evolving epic.... just brilliant! I feel "out of space"!!! :) The crowd will feel like this for sure too!
#2 • • Paarma Guest
Tää oli kyl mainio, etenkin Nymph toimii meikäläiselle. TOP SHIT!
#3 • • näköradiomies Guest
tää on pakko saaha
#4 • • MikkiHiiri Guest
Juu kyl toimii. 9+
#5 • • Juho Kahilainen Guest
Mitä mitä mitä? Miksei mulla ole vielä tätä? Molemmat biisit kertakaikkisen upeita. Diggaan ehkä snadisti enemmän b-puolesta, koska meininki on nyrjähtäneempi. A-puoltakin panisin toki.
#6 • • thomas Guest
kylläpä kuulostaa hyvältä !
#7 • • introvert Guest
Jep, hyvä meininki on molemmissa. Soittomatsq.
#8 • • Roberto Guest
Hieno julkaisu!

Kummatkin toimii enemmän kuin hyvin.
#9 • • roisto ratissa Guest
tää on hääviä! :happyroll: