7 posts, 1 page, 1,162 views

#1 • • Justin Åbo Guest
8 . 11 . 03 - T e m p o , J o e n s u u
22-03
3 Euroa
K-18

dj:t

L a u r i S o i n i

The passion for electronic music hit Lauri early in 1990 when he heard house mixes for the first time. Growing up listening these new sounds took him quickly into different techno styles from deep to more intense stuff. At the same time becoming familiar with all kinds of music like jazz & hip hop. Somewhere in the mid-nineties Lauri started to produce his own material and also began DJing at small parties.

Today he's been playing at various events all around, thanks to Niitty, Entropy, Hytky, Fiktio, 404 and the rest of the fantastic promoters and organizers in Finland. Apart from performing at clubs and parties his DJ-sets have also been played on YLE Radiomafia & Radio Helsinki.

Lauri's musical style can be shortly described as deep dance music, in terms to mention: House & techno (deep, dubby, jazzy, latin, tech, tribal, progressive...) Occasionally he may throw a cool selection of jazz, nu-jazz & bossa tracks. Improving more the versatility of his DJ-sets he always tries to fill in some of his own production, but one thing you can count on when speaking about Lauri's sets, there's always the same exciting but sweet atmospheres, grooves and percussions which have been the biggest enthusiasm for him. Besides his eclectic musical style the venues where he likes to perform vary from cozy lounge rooms and clubs into heavy underground parties and outdoor events.

During the last years Lauri has been honored to warm-up several international names including Oliver Ho, Rob Di Stefano, Thomas Krome, Johan Bacto and Chris Liebing.

lauri%20soini2.jpg

M a j o (F i k t i o, H e l s i n k i)

Majo has been seriously involved with deejaying since 1996. He started
playing groovy house tunes for a few years and later on fell in love with
aggressive hard dance sound. After the period of tidy beats he moved on to
his current style of abstract and catchy techno.

Luvassa siis teknompaa meininkiä tavalliseen verrattuna. Soittoajat ilmoitetaan myöhempänä ajankohtana.
#2 • • unknown Guest
hyvä vaan että kosmos palailee.. mutta oikeesti, miks noi jutut pitää olla englanniks ku puhutaan kuitenkin joensuusta :D
#3 • • holle Guest

hyvä vaan että kosmos palailee.. mutta oikeesti, miks noi jutut pitää olla englanniks ku puhutaan kuitenkin joensuusta :D

Tässä kaupungissa on aina oltu koreita ulkomaalaisia kohtaan.
#4 • • Mr. Buzz Guest
Jes, hieno homma :cool:

Toivottavasti tulee sit tarpeeks munakasta pauketta :excellent:
#5 • • Justin Åbo Guest

Ei millään jaksa ryhtyä kääntämään, helpompi copypastettaa DJ:n omilta sivuilta bio, kun ryhtyä itse väsäämään, siitä tämä enklantilaisuus johtuupi tässä tapauksessa. :D
#6 • • Puke Guest
Sopivasti ajoittuu Joensuun vierailun ajankohtaan eli pitää tulla tsekkaamaan :roll:
#7 • • unknown Guest
rankat pääsykokeet on edellisenä päivänä .. tää voiski olla hyvä tapa purkaa stressi.. :angry: