L I Q U I D | C R Y S T A L | S O U N D S pres :: "Momentum" 25.1.2008 @ Turku

61 posts, 4 pages, 11,700 views

Liquid Crystal

#21 • • Edited Liquid Crystal www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
[iso]***** DJ Timetable *****[/iso]

*tähti* [iso]Ali King [/iso] (LCS) (Solstice)
...and
*tähti* [iso]Progression [/iso] (LCS) (Millennium) :: 20.00 - 23.00

*tähti* [iso]Jaywink [/iso] (Bass Heroes) (NuBreaks) :: 23.00 - 01.00

*tähti* [iso]MARC KIRKBRIDE [/iso] (Perpetual) (Ket.Suns) :: 01.00 - 03.00

*tähti* [iso]Wispy [/iso] (New Talent) :: 03.00 - 05.00

The DJ Timetable is PRELIMINARY. LCS reserve the right to alter the above lineup whenever deemed necessary and length of the entire event. Refunds will not be given after entry if on the evening, the event is prematurely ended. Please arrive early! Raatihuone Underground is an intimate venue with limited space!

For Further Information regarding the Event or DJ's, Please visit/contact us at:

LiquidCrystalSounds.com
[email protected]

We look forward to seeing you all this Friday 25th January to celebrate our 1st event of 2008... Lets make it one to remember!!! L|C|S Crew :)

PS: Please Remember:

**** NO SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING !!! ****
SA-TomTom

#23 • • SA-TomTom Manager Of The Universe
tännekös!!1 *jiihaa*

--
Never give up.
Never surrender.

Kriz

#24 • • Kriz Pusisten päällikkö
tänne :) !
jaywink

#25 • • jaywink bass warrior
tännetänne!

ketään muuten menolla autolla helsingistä perjantaina siinä 6-7 aikaan illasta?
Anny

#26 • • Anny Hurricane-Munster

Kriz, 23.1.2008 14:23:
tänne :) !

Jeps! Täällä!! *hihu*

--
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde

Amuck

#28 • • Amuck dub-i-dub
Ö:

--
Pyhä on sekä pohjattoman syvää että pohjattoman hauskaa. Jos totuutesi ei saa sinua nauramaan, kyseinen totuus saattaa olla perseestä.
-Aukikco

Timce

#29 • • Timce

2la, 23.1.2008 21:20:
Ö:

Tännekös? Näyttäis vähän siltä, että tänne on tultava, sanoi pomo mitä tahansa..

--
-Cook the man some fucking eggs-

-Jake the Muss

Amuck

#30 • • Amuck dub-i-dub

Timce, 23.1.2008 21:40:
---
2la, 23.1.2008 21:20:
Ö:
---

Kyllä! Hyvä timse!

--
Pyhä on sekä pohjattoman syvää että pohjattoman hauskaa. Jos totuutesi ei saa sinua nauramaan, kyseinen totuus saattaa olla perseestä.
-Aukikco

jeesboks

#32 • • jeesboks p u p u
Tänään *plur*

--
sen pienen hetken kaikki on täydellistä... *sydän*

Mark Kinnier

#35 • • Mark Kinnier www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
I have to say i'm really pissed i'm missing this one. Will definitely be a 'much talked about' party with such an intriguing line-up.

Having had the pleasure of playing along side MARC KIRKBRIDE a few yrs back, i know from experience what this guy is capable of and i really cant speak highly enough of him.

Anyone who has a passion for underground music... house, techno, electro, D'n'B , trance, progressive, it doesn't matter which genre, MARC has to be seen... simple as!!

His technique is of the very highest, a joy to behold and very much the entertainer... *piis*

Miss him -=- MISS OUT!!
Progression

#36 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Mark Kinnier, 25.1.2008 18:03:
Having had the pleasure of playing along side MARC KIRKBRIDE a few yrs back, i know from experience what this guy is capable of and i really cant speak highly enough of him.

...it doesn't matter which genre, MARC has to be seen... simple as!!

His technique is of the very highest, a joy to behold and very much the entertainer... *piis*

Miss him -=- MISS OUT!!

Cheers Marky!

A shame ur not here... but there are more parties ahead for sure! :)

We just collected Marc Kirkbride. He's so up for playing tonight... Focused, full of tricks and wants to clearly put on a show... not just a set. Brilliant! *piis*

This is going to be a night for me that i have always wanted to run for LCS. These genres of music are ones that reflect the past 14 years of music that i have either clubbed to or have DJ'ed myself. So, Jaywink, Marc and Wispy... Bring it on... I can't wait to hear your stuff

See you on the dancefloor ----> *känni*

Progression ;)
Rocca

#38 • • Rocca Diiva UG / Superfint Crew
ehkä ;)

--
Dj Rocca

yes, ROBIN, i`ve become a human fish!