Pinky * Little X-mas * John O'Callaghan * Giggling Marlin Turku 1.12.2007

69 posts, 4 pages, 11,279 views

Bio

#61 • • Bio The Bullies / Pinky
Schössow-sound kyl iski aivan totaalisesti meikäläiseen ja JOC:n setti oli myös törkeen kova. Eikä Loopyn lämmittelysetti ei kyl jättäny ketään kylmäksi. Ja vielä Parkerin mahtava valoshow teki illasta täydellisen.
john m

#62 • • john m
Yhdyn edellisiin kommentteihin noista känniääliöistä, niitä oli vaan ihan liikaa. Väärä foorumi purnata näitä mutmut...

Muuten kyl kaikki kohdallaan, artistit ihan omaa luokkaansa. Marcus oli kyl positiivises mieles erikoinen, skritsscrazpoks ja DUMDUM!!! Aika nastaa narinaa paikoin *joo*

Mukavaa et jengi oli löytäny tänne.

Over and out.
Progression

#63 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
*piis* Brilliant Music!!! *piis*

Once again, another well executed Pinky!

Loopy set things off with some nice mellow building Progressivey beats. I think i walked into the venue when he was spinning "DJ Shah - Madras (original Mix)" ... still sounds so great! Good set! Marcus Schossow followed on with some really tough, dirty, twisted electro-prog. It's hard to define his style as he is emerging with an actual style of his own. One he creates with his own productions... That i really really repect!

Shossow did the honours and span all his beauties: Phused (remix), Mr White, Steve Angello & Sebsatian Ingrosso remix and his latest "Mousse T- Horny" re-make :) Keep it up Schossow! I just love it! Anyway, a very energetic set that kept him Klub-hoppin' behind the ones and two's 20minutes into O'Callaghan's set *hihu* ...I think John saw he was on a buzz and let him spin on!

Next up was O'Callaghan himself. With a surname like that you would never guess he was Irish? :) (There's a great pub in London called that). Anyways... what a blinding set! *piis* Inspirational... driving, beautiful uplifting trance! Just how it should be done! He did his duties too and ripped out: Big Sky, Space & Time and a whole list of others! One of the finest set's this year. As far as Trance sets go at Pinky for me... O'Callaghan's and Mike Shivers win hands down!

Finally, the deco's were superb as usual... The sound system sounding fine and every detail paid attention too... As always... :)

Only minus's are totally out of Pinky's control: The sheer amount of drunken teens (16-18) who seemed to enjoy niggling (picking fights with one another), smashing glasses everywhere (floor TOTALLY covered!) and throwing up in every corner! :(

But... I walked away still having a great time! Respect! Until next year...

Happy Xmas!
Nescio

#64 • • Edited Nescio Antti-Veikko
Schössow tosiaan rankaisi ja narautti bassoja oikein kunnolla ja mies näytti itsekin nauttivan menosta täysillä ja oli yhtä energinen kuin soittamansa biisit:) Vähän erilainen, mutta varsin viihdyttävä setti.

Seuraaviin, moi :)
Kant1

#67 • • Kant1 Pinnalle
eli toisin sanoen pientä videopätkää John O'Callaghanin vierailusta pikkujoulu Pinkyissä..
Löytyy myös JuuTuubista
joskin tuossa Defan linkissä laatu on parempi...

Kiitokset vielä mukavasta illasta! *aplodit*
villelope

#68 • • villelope Lope of Lope & Kantola
"Pienellä" viiveellä ilmestyy myös tänne kuvaamani pätkä pikkujoulutunnelmista.

Dekkien takana Marcus Schössow:
Bio

#69 • • Bio The Bullies / Pinky

Loopy, 14.3.2008 16:03:
"Pienellä" viiveellä ilmestyy myös tänne kuvaamani pätkä pikkujoulutunnelmista.

Dekkien takana Marcus Schössow:

prkl, ton sössön soundi oli kyl hyvää :)