So then, where is the place to be in Helsinki this weekend?

9 posts, 1 page, 5,061 views

Matt Dahl

#1 • • Edited Matt Dahl
Here's the quiz then people,

I'm in Helsinki on Friday / Saturday this weekend but I'm not sure where to go. what does everyone suggest?

Promoters of nights, this is a chance to advertise your nights *aplodit*
Clubbers, this is your chance to advise me of where you reckon I should really check out *jiihaa*
Apo

#2 • • Apo Asiallisen Profeetallinen Oppinut

Matt Dahl, 30.8.2007 01:06:
I'm in Helsinki on Friday / Saturday this weekend but I'm not sure where to go. what does everyone suggest?

What do you like? Lots of happening this weekend.

My picks are Africa Bambaata and Princess Superstar.
KooKie

#3 • • KooKie aka. Petress Pan
Africa Bambaataa in Stockholm Discotek on Friday would also be my number one destination. But ofc it's up to your own taste. Who knows, maybe you'd enjoy Stockholm's neigbour The Club the most (oh god no, don't go there, save your self!).

--
To wake into the neverending grace,
to see the sounds and to feel the light.
Paradise aint a place, it is a state of mind.

Here I come - as good as always and always better than ever!

Matt Dahl

#4 • • Matt Dahl

KooKie, 30.8.2007 01:30:
Africa Bambaataa in Stockholm Discotek on Friday would also be my number one destination. But ofc it's up to your own taste. Who knows, maybe you'd enjoy Stockholm's neigbour The Club the most (oh god no, don't go there, save your self!).

Afrika Bambaataa sounds like a good plan for Friday, I mean you only have to look at my latest mix to see how much I like that style of music.

So what time does the club close? I only ask because I'm landing in Helsinki at eleven on Friday and from previous experience it takes at least an hour before I'd be in the centre of town*nyyh*
Apo

#5 • • Apo Asiallisen Profeetallinen Oppinut

Matt Dahl, 30.8.2007 01:48:
So what time does the club close? I only ask because I'm landing in Helsinki at eleven on Friday and from previous experience it takes at least an hour before I'd be in the centre of town*nyyh*

Last track at 3:30 probably. You might want to come directly to the club with the luggage ;)
Matt Dahl

#6 • • Matt Dahl

Apo, 30.8.2007 01:53:
---
Matt Dahl, 30.8.2007 01:48:

---

Last track at 3:30 probably. You might want to come directly to the club with the luggage ;)

Well hopefully my flight will be on time so I'll be able to make it, *jiihaa*
Anselmi

#7 • • Anselmi And sell me
I think you should come to my home and play some records. So we can have party*joo*

--
sen pituinen se

Unik

#8 • • Unik

Anselmi, 30.8.2007 02:38:
I think you should come to my home and play some records. So we can have party*joo*

*nauru**aplodit**joo*
krispis

#9 • • krispis Huhuu

Anselmi, 30.8.2007 02:38:

*nauru* Hyvä Anssiiii!! *aplodit*