Lux on wednsday

24 posts, 2 pages, 12,477 views

Afterglow

#21 • • Afterglow
I really can't believe the replies M1chel got for his question... It really wasn't necessary to be so rude or sarcastic. Maybe this might have been the wrong place to ask. But y'know sometimes it can be a lil bit difficult to figure out where the best place actually is to ask when you're a foreigner. A little bit of tolerance wouldn't have gone amiss...
thomas

#22 • • thomas

Afterglow, 19.6.2007 00:28:
I really can't believe the replies M1chel got for his question... It really wasn't necessary to be so rude or sarcastic. Maybe this might have been the wrong place to ask. But y'know sometimes it can be a lil bit difficult to figure out where the best place actually is to ask when you're a foreigner. A little bit of tolerance wouldn't have gone amiss...

i totally agree..
#23 • • Edited niomic Guest

M1chel, 6.6.2007 20:45:
does anyone knows if the club Lux is still free on wednsday or if they have changed now?

thanks to everyone ;)

If you didn't already find it at:
http://www.luxnightclub.fi/

Nowadays free entry is on Thursdays - all night. Wednesdays' tickets go for 5 EUR. Didn't see any mention of getting in free before x o'clock, but that doesn't mean such a deal couldn't exist.
M1chel

#24 • • M1chel
thanks niomic! and thanks also to the others :)

--
is not true that videogames affect children.
If Pac-man had affected us as kids now we would all be running in darkened room, eating magic pills and listening repetitive electronic music!