Lux on wednsday

24 posts, 2 pages, 12,476 views

M1chel

#1 • • M1chel
does anyone knows if the club Lux is still free on wednsday or if they have changed now?

thanks to everyone ;)

--
is not true that videogames affect children.
If Pac-man had affected us as kids now we would all be running in darkened room, eating magic pills and listening repetitive electronic music!

villelope

#2 • • villelope Lope of Lope & Kantola
You really should ask them.

If there's space, or you have something to offer them, I'm sure they'll listen what you have in mind.
M1chel

#3 • • M1chel

LooPy, 6.6.2007 20:46:
You really should ask them.

If there's space, or you have something to offer them, I'm sure they'll listen what you have in mind.

ah no no, I think you have misunderstood.. I doesn't meant to perform there. I used to go there onwednsday during the winter and the entrance was free till midnight, so I was wondering if it's still the same or if they have changed :)

thanks by the way ;)

--
If Pac-man had affected us as kids now we would all be running in darkened room, eating magic pills and listening repetitive electronic music!

pirpeli

#6 • • pirpeli
I wouldn´t put my feet on this place, even if they paid me.
*lukko*
And why on earth someone is asking these stupid things here....

--
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
-Albert Camus-

Claquesous

#7 • • Claquesous viidettä kolonnaa
Is the library still open? It used to be open until late on Wednesdays?

--
32. of December

pirpeli

#8 • • pirpeli

Claquesous, 6.6.2007 23:31:
Is the library still open? It used to be open until late on Wednesdays?

Hihitin vähän. Tulis Maija jo ja tekis lopun tästäkin tuubasta....

--
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
-Albert Camus-

M1chel

#10 • • M1chel

pirpeli, 6.6.2007 23:24:
I wouldn´t put my feet on this place, even if they paid me.
*lukko*
And why on earth someone is asking these stupid things here....

and why on earth someone is answering to this stupid topic :D :P

ok guys, I don't like it as well, I can't stand to their music but it's a nice place to pick up beatiful finnish girls.

and by the way, if you're posting on klubitus u should better don't play to be the alternative guy.. this place is just about studio 51, lux, stockolm discoteque and stuff like that..

oh, I like this website coz it's useful and I can bookmark the events I wanna go, but we can't say that is the best-underground-website-ever.

anyway thanks to all of you and sorry to whom I bothered by stealing them 5 sec of life reading sth useless.
:P

see ya

--

Crazybattery

#11 • • Crazybattery Fruor ergo sum

ok guys, I don't like it as well, I can't stand to their music but it's a nice place to pick up beatiful finnish girls.

OMG*lmao*
tää on mun päivän naurut*nauru*
sts

#12 • • Edited sts Sama pyynti aitta!

pirpeli, 6.6.2007 23:24:
-clips-

Mitä helvettiä, LUX on iha loistava yökerho, mm nois siel järjestetyis mlnm eventeis on ollu iha taagi meininki.

Tai no tää on varmaa jotai antisedu juttua :)
Lyra

#13 • • Lyra

this place is just about studio 51, lux, stockolm discoteque and stuff like that..

oh, I like this website coz it's useful and I can bookmark the events I wanna go, but we can't say that is the best-underground-website-ever.

well.. that MAY b because this site isint Underground. (And anyhows i still think this is the bestest-Finnish-Club-site-EVAH !1)
and maybe you would think that events, what are commercialed here is only in studio 51 etc but actually there lots more, festivals, speacial events and stuff. but brolly theyre not for you. Im sorry if youre disappointed the site, but then, maybe you should try another site. Rest of us, (10 000 daily hits) still love the site as it is (even tho ITS GETTING EVEN BETTER).

*lukko**tähti*
M1chel

#15 • • M1chel

Lyra, 11.6.2007 10:56:
---

this place is just about studio 51, lux, stockolm discoteque and stuff like that..

---

well.. that MAY b because this site isint Underground. (And anyhows i still think this is the bestest-Finnish-Club-site-EVAH !1)
and maybe you would think that events, what are commercialed here is only in studio 51 etc but actually there lots more, festivals, speacial events and stuff. but brolly theyre not for you. Im sorry if youre disappointed the site, but then, maybe you should try another site. Rest of us, (10 000 daily hits) still love the site as it is (even tho ITS GETTING EVEN BETTER).

*lukko**tähti*

yes, sure. If you read what u quoted I'm saying that I like this website coz it's well organized, there is a good net of friends and you can keep an eye on what's going on in Helsinki, but just it isn't about underground events. And u are actually agreeing with me about that. (I said that only answering to the guy who was so disgusted by Lux but comes here to post).
I've nothing to blame to this site. When I want to check out for something different I just go on stealthunit or I ask to friends.
I really don't know why you got annoyed by my post and u'ld like to lock it, as I didn't said anything bad and I didn't answered in an agry or unpolite way..

well, hyva paiva to all of u and don't do a flame about nothing :D

--

Lyra

#16 • • Lyra

klip

if i wanted to lock it, it would b locked.

hmh if the UG event were on calendar, they wouldnt b ug. and even tho i sayd that the point of this site isint underground, i still get almost all my undergroung messages/invites/infos on this site - private mass messages.

but my lock was: pointless discussion, yeah, have a nice day, im outta here ->
Karski

#17 • • Edited Karski Pomon kätyri

M1chel, 7.6.2007 21:25:

You are dead wrong. If you can read Finnish,
you'll notice that this place is about club culture, tits,
extraordinary things people do with horses, tits,
which way around people stand in shower, tits,
pictures of cats with funny captions, and tits.

And basically, in Finland the scene is event oriented,
not venue oriented at the moment. This means that
apart form Redrum, Rosegarden and 6. Linja parties
are held where ever promoters manage to do so.
So you are really missing the point if you state that this
place is about the venues you mentioned, since the users
of Klubitus are generally NOT interested in the
services of those nightclubs as such, only in certain events
occasionally held there.

And I don't understand what kind of information you would
receive from stealthunit that isn't available here
- Pendulum playing at Studio 51 perhaps? Or the das Booty
club at kaivohuone? I'm reading stealth myself on daily
basis and really: the event information there is always
covered in klubitus also.

--
Paid by the Alliance
to slay all the giants.

Steven Hoaks

#18 • • Steven Hoaks Stefu täs moi =)

Karski, 13.6.2007 11:25:

omg lol :D

Klubitus *sydän* ( Y )

--
Jos puu kaatuu metsässä, eikä kukaan ole näkemässä sitä, niin nauravatko muut puut kaatuneelle?

M1chel

#19 • • M1chel

Karski, 13.6.2007 11:25:
---
M1chel, 7.6.2007 21:25:

---

And basically, in Finland the scene is event oriented,
not venue oriented at the moment. This means that
apart form Redrum, Rosegarden and 6. Linja parties
are held where ever promoters manage to do so.
So you are really missing the point if you state that this
place is about the venues you mentioned, since the users
of Klubitus are generally NOT interested in the
services of those nightclubs as such, only in certain events
occasionally held there.

And I don't understand what kind of information you would
receive from stealthunit that isn't available here
- Pendulum playing at Studio 51 perhaps? Or the das Booty
club at kaivohuone? I'm reading stealth myself on daily
basis and really: the event information there is always
covered in klubitus also.

yeh, maybe you're right.. actually klubitus cover a very wide range of events and sometimes I found great djs that were playing in those clubs.
I check stealthunit because I can see the events that I like more skipping all the others about which I don't care and sometimes are listed here.
but I say again that I like this website and it's useful for me. otherwise I wouldn't be posting here.
unfourtunatly I never saw all those tits you were mentioning here.. maybe they were written in finnish and I couldn't understand them :D

well, I'll be looking forward for more events and tits on klubitus and Helsinki.
see ya

--