drum&bass parties in helsinki! help!

15 posts, 1 page, 5,720 views

majk01

#1 • • Edited majk01
hey
i am desperately looking for any drum and bass parties around helsinki. i don't speak finnish and it is really hard to me to find something. so if you know about any site or club where can i find some informations i would be very very happy if you share the informations with me.

i would like to find a party on friday or saturday. (but info about parties is great, so maybe i can go any other day, but you know, i would like to go out at the weekend :) )
underground parties are most welcome :) but any dnb noise is great!!!

plizz help!!

thanx in advance!

(hey, is anyone looking for dnb dj from central europe? :) )
toma

#3 • • toma Tototoototo
This would probably please you, it's in a normal bar but pretty ug stuff anyway:

http://klubitus.org/tapahtuma.php?id=11058

Not all d'n'b as I understand, but breaks etc too. Should suit you anyway, sir. :) Probably good place to pick up flyers/info on other events too.

--
In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite. -P.A.M. Dirac

majk01

#4 • • majk01
thanks guys a lot,
can you write me the address of this club, because i don't know where is the address written :P

so nothing gonna happen at the weekend?

cheers
terraluna

#5 • • terraluna Agentti

majk01, 17.1.2007 22:53:
thanks guys a lot,
can you write me the address of this club, because i don't know where is the address written :P

cheers

The address is Lönnrotinkatu 19. But in general if you're interested in d'n b and/or breakbeat, I suggest you to check out www.stealthunit.net which is more concentrated on such events. :)

--
I think you are ready
Freddie
now its time to join the party!

toma

#6 • • toma Tototoototo

terraluna, 17.1.2007 23:03:
The address is Lönnrotinkatu 19. But in general if you're interested in d'n b and/or breakbeat, I suggest you to check out www.stealthunit.net which is more concentrated on such events. :)

And in Finnish... :)

But good idea, post a topic there and ask.

--
In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite. -P.A.M. Dirac

#7 • • niomic Guest

majk01, 17.1.2007 22:39:
hey
i am desperately looking for any drum and bass parties around helsinki. i don't speak finnish and it is really hard to me to find something. so if you know about any site or club where can i find some informations i would be very very happy if you share the informations with me.

i would like to find a party on friday or saturday. (but info about parties is great, so maybe i can go any other day, but you know, i would like to go out at the weekend :) )
underground parties are most welcome :) but any dnb noise is great!!!

plizz help!!

thanx in advance!

(hey, is anyone looking for dnb dj from central europe? :) )

When did you get in? If you got here last week, I really hope you had a chance to attend Drumz drumz drumz at Rose Garden last Friday.

The prodigy from sweden Boj Lucki had a wicked set!
terraluna

#9 • • terraluna Agentti

toma, 17.1.2007 23:05:
---
terraluna, 17.1.2007 23:03:

---

And in Finnish... :)

But good idea, post a topic there and ask.

Yep, usually stealth people are willingly answering to any questions (also in English) and I'm sure they know a lot better what's happening in Finnish d'n b. Klubitus is more trance and hard house oriented site, in my opinion. *piis*

--
I think you are ready
Freddie
now its time to join the party!

#11 • • niomic Guest

tomii, 17.1.2007 23:12:
---

cheers

---

This is maybe the closest to d'n'b happening this weekend (breaks, grime & dubstep): http://stealthunit.net/message.aspx?intBoardID=3&intMessageID=336051

Just so that you don't get your hopes up too much (like I just did! :). The place where this event is held (MBar) is a pretty small bar / café that often has DJ's playing. There's no room to really dance to the music, but if you're fine with just listening, it might be worth checking out.
#12 • • ALIEN Guest
HALP!1
#13 • • niomic Guest

toma, 17.1.2007 23:15:
---

cheers

---

This is also maybe something like breaks, dubstep, grime oriented:

http://www.stealthunit.net/message.aspx?intBoardID=9&intMessageID=332664

On the page it says:
soul/funk/disco/hiphop/jamaican

and the only thing related to breaks is the release of the Hunaja Breaks (compilation?) Volume 1 so unfortunately I don't think this is a good choice either :/

Sorry to bust your balls all the time, but I also want to find some d'n'b action and I'm getting all exited about these links :D
toma

#14 • • toma Tototoototo
Good point nomic, didn't look too closely.

--

majk01

#15 • • majk01
i came to finland in the first week of january but i was only at one brazilian party and thats all.
dubstep, grime, breaks are great, but i was hope to find something strictly dnb.
i like small places, but i'd like to dance so thanks for the info about no dancefloor at mbar. i will check it anyway.

thanks guys for your help.

peace!