Electronic music in Helsinki

7 posts, 1 page, 4,899 views

salad

#1 • • salad
Hello.
I'm going to Finland at the end of feburary,i have a little performance there and i wonder if somebody can help me sending me links to places where i ca ask for live performances.
My style of music is about "IDM" or electronica, i have 2 running projects, one is Monoceros (2 ep and 2 albums) oriented to classical "IDM" and and the other is Salad (sonar festival 2006 BCN), more dance floor oriented, into morr music, electro...
you can find info about me on my site www.monoceros.info

I'm real sorry if this is considered Spam, but i don't understand the other forums and don't know if there is an specific forum for this questions...
thanks!
itis

#2 • • Edited itis Morning Star

salad, 11.12.2006 17:12:
Hello.
I'm going to Finland at the end of feburary,i have a little performance there and i wonder if somebody can help me sending me links to places where i ca ask for live performances.
My style of music is about "IDM" or electronica, i have 2 running projects, one is Monoceros (2 ep and 2 albums) oriented to classical "IDM" and and the other is Salad (sonar festival 2006 BCN), more dance floor oriented, into morr music, electro...
you can find info about me on my site www.monoceros.info

I'm real sorry if this is considered Spam, but i don't understand the other forums and don't know if there is an specific forum for this questions...
thanks!

Salad baba,
You might want to contact Joe (Jasu) Le Bon who isn't on this forum anymore but might very well be interested in your kind of thing.

Find him here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51069936

*hymy*

--
Miksi ylipäänsä asioilla on tapana järjestyä?

Timce

#4 • • Edited Timce
It's early to say... Use the "kalenteri"-link in the left top corner to dig up for parties that migh interest u. Nothing on february yet..

--
-Cook the man some fucking eggs-

-Jake the Muss

DJ Rx

#5 • • DJ Rx FINRG Recordings
pressing

ikoni_kieli1.gif

might help a bit *vink*

--
Due to graphic nature of this post viewer discretion is advised.

salad

#6 • • salad
many thanks to all!!
i have contacted Mbar.
salad

#7 • • salad
I enjoyed a lot finland, finally i only have been in a little town Savitaipale and Lappeenranta, ine Karelya.
I want to go back, nice people, special place.

Done some picks from the travel here:

www.monoceros.info/finland/index1.html

cheers!