DJ Progression - Dynamic Advancement [Trance :: Progressive]

28 posts, 2 pages, 8,907 views

Progression

#1 • • Edited Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
[iso]:: DJ Progression - Dynamic Advancement ::[/iso]

progressive, trance, jotain

Information:

This recent mix typifies my more Trance/Progressive sets at the beginning of an event. The emphasis is on building up to a faster more energetic Trance... Then essentially to an uplifting vocal Trance. There are certainly shades of Markus Schulz classics as Electronic Elements is the influentual record label...

Download, listen, enjoy...

Tracklist:

Markus Schulz pres. Elevation - Clear Blue (Intro Mix) [Electronic Elements]
Arenok - Free Yourself (Original Mix) [Electronic Elements]
Tone Depth & Soultan - Moments [Song Bird]
Mark Otten - Tranquility (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix) [Armind]
Yilmaz Altanhan - Eighties [Coldharbour Selections III]
Peter Martin pres. Anthanasia - Perfect Wave (Original Mix) [Electronic Elements]
Hammer & Bennett - Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix) [Supra]
Purple Haze - Adrenaline [Oxygen]
Envio - Touched By The Sun (Original Mix) [Armada]

details - listen

Comments Welcome :)
Nitta

#3 • • Nitta Sateenkaaren päässä
lock and load...
Anny

#4 • • Anny Hurricane-Munster
*sydän**sydän**sydän*

--
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde

Jaques

#5 • • Jaques HUGC / So Nice!
Very etheric soundscape. Light and airy. Excellent smooth mixing. Very nice indeed.

--
Not everybody understands house music. It's a spiritual thing , a body thing!

Long John

#6 • • Long John Skenekuningas
Nice structure, great mixing. Thumbs up!*joo*
jeesboks

#7 • • jeesboks p u p u
*sydän*

--
sen pienen hetken kaikki on täydellistä... *sydän*

Anny

#8 • • Anny Hurricane-Munster
Gets only better the more u listen to it!!! *plur*

--
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde

fantazia

#9 • • fantazia
very bad sound quality. had bassboost on?
Anny

#10 • • Anny Hurricane-Munster

fantazia, 7.3.2006 12:01:

Bad?! Where? *ding* Sounds good to me...

--

Progression

#11 • • Edited Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

fantazia, 7.3.2006 12:01:

The Mix was taken from MiniDisc to my computer. However, all of the recording levels were touched up properly and fixed... So it should be good... Sounds ok on my home system, in the car, and from MP3 on my computer... *nuotti**nuotti**hymy*
fantazia

#12 • • fantazia

progression, 7.3.2006 12:25:
---
The Mix was taken from MiniDisc to my computer. However, all of the recording levels were touched up properly and fixed... So it should be good... Sounds ok on my home system, in the car, and from MP3 on my computer... *nuotti**nuotti**hymy*

hmm... I listened at home with studio monitors and good phones. I noticed toooo _much_ boost in low freqs. :/

but still some nice classics you have mixed up here:).
Anny

#14 • • Anny Hurricane-Munster

letnomanjack, 16.3.2006 11:12:
---

---

was just sittin here, having my morning grapefruit and listenin again to the mix, everytime i hear this tune.............i pee myself :)

Hopefully u take the shower AFTER the breakfast... *lmao* Hehe...

--

Progression

#15 • • Edited Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

letnomanjack, 16.3.2006 11:12:
---

---

was just sittin here, having my morning grapefruit and listenin again to the mix, everytime i hear this tune.............i pee myself :)

great work!

whens the next one?

That is a tune! Hard to categorise... Driving progressive with a tough / dark element to it... Builds and drops! That always does serious damage to the dancefloor...! *pepsodent*

The next mix is on its way... A Progressive atmospheric build-up finishing with a more Trance/Progressive feel... Trust me... theres always some serious classics in there too!

So... keep your ears/eyes pealed... Coming soon!

"Accross dancefloors and clubs in Europe! *Age rating 18*" *joo*
Illustrator

#17 • • Edited Illustrator
Finally had the time to write some feedback.*hymy*

Hmm, quite deep sounds. Maybe a bit too deep for my taste. Gotta say that I enjoyed the last 20 minutes the most. It was great to hear a classic track like Touched by the sun, for a long time. Despite the "too deep" music the set was nicely mixed and built. Didn't hear any big mistakes. Waiting for the next one.*joo*
Progression

#19 • • Edited Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

Mr.Mystery, 17.3.2006 00:39:
Looks like an episode of ASOT. Try and get your own sound.

Hi there...

It was interesting to see your perspective on my mix. Thanks. All comments are always welcome. We all have an opinion...

However, to tarnish my whole DJ "sound" with ASOT Armin weekly show is a little far fetched. Sure, that mix is Schulz/Tiesto/Armin influenced but is meant to be a mix of classics too... I think that ones preconceptions on a DJ's style are somewhat hazed when one "Categorises" a persons style from just "one single mix". As we say, don't bite more than you can chew. See what else you hear from a particular DJ before categorising or suggesting to him/her that they should go out and "get their own sound".

I think my DJ Biog on Klubitus shows just how varied my styles have been during my 12yr DJ'ing timespan. Trance/Progressive is just one of 5-6 genres I have slowly phased through.

Anyway... No hard feelings... :)

Take it easy.

Progression.
AliCat

#20 • • AliCat www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
i would add that vinyl mixes are somewhat limited to the type of 'sound' you can put out. needs a lot of work and money to get a great, up to date, vinyl mix. Cant wait to hear the longer cd mixes roll out :)