Hey you..

61 posts, 4 pages, 21,098 views

nigel

#41 • • nigel
7 years in prague and half a year in manchester..
both were worth it...
Avernian

#42 • • Avernian Kerettiläinen
I was too young to have any "interesting experiences", when my family travelled, and I haven't been abroad by myself at all *suru*
Oh, quite... I went to Strasbourg with my french class. It was ok, gave a speech at the european parlament etc.

--
Liian totta ollakseen hyvä.

Let's get ready to ruuuumblee! *sydän*

Syder

#43 • • Syder Vois paistatella leveästi ku näyttää hyvältä.
I've been abroad several times, unfortunately nearly always with parents and in some sucky tourist attraction.

--
Divida et impera.

Avernian

#44 • • Avernian Kerettiläinen
Ooh! *ding* Tell 'em about your weird trip to Estonia!

--

Syder

#45 • • Syder Vois paistatella leveästi ku näyttää hyvältä.
Oh, good you reminded me. I totally forgot that i was in Sundance 2002 *plur*. And that really was something!

--
Divida et impera.

#46 • • des256 Guest
nice site + forums, great work, guys!

Always had a great time in Finland, and judging from the pictures you're having waaay too much fun not to come again!

cu.

D.
Avernian

#47 • • Avernian Kerettiläinen
*plur*

Sure, welcome back, anytime.

--

#48 • • ziin Guest
i have lived in many places n never seen people takin so much alcohol than in finland! its amazing how this country is still standing!!!! good for u guys! respect!*plur*
#49 • • ikj Guest
i actually hate the fact that finland has such an 'alcholic culture'!...its embarassing*hmph* not that i dont drink at all, i do*hymy* but the fact that some people think that they have to drink a 6-pack everyweekend, and how its so cool and stuff,especially teenagers! i know im a teen myself*blush*but thats why its embarassing...
Avernian

#50 • • Avernian Kerettiläinen
I could drink a sixpack every day and all it would make me is tired and slow... *shrug* I don't get it.

Btw, methinks that the reason finns are so aggressive/loving (or anything extreme) while drunk is the culture of hiding out emotions, especially among older folks. I don't exactly know if that's true for us, the younger generation, though. I won't call myself an expert on the matter, I've seen both calm and wild drunks...
*hums ponderously* *täh*

--

r0n

#51 • • r0n d a n c e m a c h i n e s
Mice:

....do ya like 'clubCulture' or so..

Yeah. *piis*

--
6er reihe

#52 • • tuntematon Guest
gkhbgk

jkoli

hlkjllmn,
#53 • • Mun nimi Guest
Nice to have a forum in english, mutta jos osaa ruotsia paremmin? Saako täällä puhua suomi/ruotsi/englantia vai suuttuko silloin joku?

Hälsningar från Sthlm*justjoo*
Jone

#54 • • Jone Archibald Haddock
Well, I lived in the States for a year or so. Quite enough for me thank you. The country was nice and all but most of the people around there were complete ignorant f*cks and I had a bit of a hard time trying to cope with that and the fact that most americans girls have butts that are around 5 feet wide.

Loved the jelly donuts though, bought myself a stetson and got to see Mickey Mouse, so I guess it wasn't all that bad.

(edit: removing a few typos)

[muokattu 13.3.2003 12:48]
#55 • • Dorka Guest
3 years in USA, 6 years in Japan ... and rest of life in lovely Finland *sydän*
#56 • • ikj Guest
9 years in australia and the rest in this puddle of mud....
finlands nice...in summer...*plur*

[muokattu 11.3.2003 23:48]
FreeFall

#57 • • FreeFall music addict
I am from Estonia...Lived there about 9years in Tallinn...and now living here (9v) Helsinki...quite nice place, specially at summer. But still I am trying to get away from here (too much cold days) Spain would be nice place...*justjoo* specially for "cableguy"...much work and goodly paid...*hymy*

--
Lintuperspektiivi

#58 • • tuntematon Guest
YO
#59 • • ikj Guest
Santa:

I am from Estonia...Lived there about 9years in Tallinn...and now living here (9v) Helsinki...quite nice place, specially at summer. But still I am trying to get away from here (too much cold days) Spain would be nice place...*justjoo* specially for "cableguy"...much work and goodly paid...*hymy*

i dont think i could stand another winter here either....spain would be nice..and cheap...luckily summers nearly here!
Dee

#60 • • Dee ass-shaking sista
Well you're gonna have to IDI!!!! Mr. mud puddle...*nauraa*

--
one love