Nick Fury

3 posts, 1 page, 1,541 views

#1 • • Dubchild Guest
Yep yep!

Nick Fury, founding member of The Children of Dub, ex-DJ Skinfasst (from when I played Drum'n'Bass). Now playing New School Breaks and U.K. Garage (2-step, or whatever it's called this week). Monthly club MOTION at Soda underground (first friday of the month) with my man LBJ, also playing third Fridays in Tampere at Cafe Europa's Attic with SAM BOOGIE. The club is called Persikka and it's a U.K. Garage night. General gigs around towns including Turku (Päiväkoti), and once-in-a-blue-moon Jyväskylä.

Monthly residency on Radio X3M with Tab and Physics on the Saturday night dance show, played in Tallinn, Tartu, and the famous Chew The Fat night in the Bug Bar, Brixton. Organised the first proper 100% breaks party in Finland in August 2000 with FreQ Nasty and Vini (R.I.P.) from Botchit + Scarper Records, and, dammit, we're gonna have a proper breakbeat scene here in Finland if it kills me!

email: [email protected]
web site (coming soon): www.childrenofdub.com
#2 • • Dubchild Guest
Also...check out www.freakaboom.com for a fantastic (no, really) breaks mix. Click on 'Audio' then 'DJ Mixes' then my name. Wicked!
#3 • • unik Guest
>

street party 2001 Nick Fury was ROK !

>

/unik/