Testaa mikä Pulp Fiction -hahmo olet

71 posts, 4 pages, 34,200 views

itis

#61 • • itis Morning Star
The Wolf. Enough said. *vink*

--
Miksi ylipäänsä asioilla on tapana järjestyä?

Aune-mummo

#62 • • Aune-mummo Hitsaa homo kinttaaseen
MIA

You're known for starting trouble. But you play it cool. Besides, no one can resist your sharp eyes and quick wit. *They* eat from the palm of your hand. Though you have weaknesses, which may have deadly consequences, you, are resurrected, as if the gods themselves breathed immortality into you.
accule

#63 • • Edited accule olipa kerran...
jody.There's no doubt about it: you're eccentric. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You don't hesistate one bit when it comes to talking about squeamish topics. Although you like to have peace and quiet, you often find excitement in a random crisis or two.

voihan tuo vaikka ollakin, kiinnostais tietaa kuka mies oon?

edit: nakojaan marsellus. tota en kyl allekirjoita.
Fafy

#66 • • Fafy Ms. Murphy

accule, 17.4.2007 20:33:
jody.There's no doubt about it: you're eccentric. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You don't hesistate one bit when it comes to talking about squeamish topics. Although you like to have peace and quiet, you often find excitement in a random crisis or two.

voihan tuo vaikka ollakin, kiinnostais tietaa kuka mies oon?

edit: nakojaan marsellus. tota en kyl allekirjoita.

Kieroutuneesta mielenkiinnosta tein kans molemmat ja samaa tulosta tarjottiin.. *tirsk*

--
Sorry I´m late, I got lost on the road called life.
---
Il Porcupino Nil Sodomy Est

cletus

#67 • • cletus
The Wolf..näköjään tuli.*hmph*
#68 • • Galadhan Guest
Tired of being underappreciated and manipulated by powerful "others," you fight back. Though possesssing a cold, violent outside, you have a soft, scentimental inside. You love your partner, you cherish family heirlooms, and you want nothing more than to be geniunely happy -- but you don't mind having to kill a couple of nimrods who happen to clutter your path.

I'm Butch.
X-fever

#69 • • X-fever Tamppooni
Marsellus. "Your name alone strikes fear into others; but maybe, just maybe, there's a little vulnerability and weakness beneath that stoic, fierce exterior of yours. "
*hihu*

--
Dance like nobody is watching and smile like the whole world is

sadesola

#70 • • sadesola Kettu mikä kettu
Iso Paha Susi *pupu*

--
KABOOM!

Parker

#71 • • Parker I see music and hear lights / Wanabi LD
marsellusbanner.jpg

"Your name alone strikes fear into others; but maybe, just maybe, there's a little vulnerability and weakness beneath that stoic, fierce exterior of yours."