how is this guy president?

68 posts, 4 pages, 38,577 views

Vettis

#61 • • Vettis

Annakins, 25.7.2006 09:24:

Unless Hicks was a psychic, he was probably referring to George Bush Sr.

Edit: typo

Sr, Jr... what's the difference? Shame shit, different name or should I say same shit, almost sama name?. ;)
#62 • • Annakins Guest

Vettis, 26.7.2006 11:30:
---
Annakins, 25.7.2006 09:24:

Unless Hicks was a psychic, he was probably referring to George Bush Sr.

Edit: typo

---

Sr, Jr... what's the difference? Shame shit, different name or should I say same shit, almost sama name?. ;)

No no, I think the current Bush is much worse than the previous one (not that he was any good, either).
Android

#63 • • Edited Android
But you have to admit, he is gorgeous, isn't he? And besides that, a noble man defending peace, freedom, justice and liberty.

bushmt7.jpg

Bush is THE MAN!
Stigu

#64 • • Edited Stigu Belgian Chocolate
Getting back to the bush subject,

I know another good one.....

Colen Powell marches into the oral, euh oVal sorry, office and sais: "mister president, I have very grave news. Due to a new terrorism plot 3 brazillian people got killed."

After hearing this Bush jr bursts out in tears and asks Colen, "How many is a brazillian?"

Let's face the facts here. There are many smart, educated and evolved people in the USA, unfortunately, not nearly as many as dumbarses though, and unlike the educated people, the dumbarses seem to vote for eachother.....

Bill Hick was and still is knows as "a dark little prophet" because of his pieces. They work just as perfectly on the fundamentalist christians who rules the white house in his days as it is applyable to the rotten leadership in the white house this day.

--
trying to figure out what I mean is like trying to push a square brick through a round hole.. eventually it'll go through...

E.T.

#65 • • E.T.
Bush is the most rediculous stupid ass i have ever known. That motherf##### should be in mental institution instead of White house. F### u Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!
¡ Previous post about a year ago !
tomppi

#67 • • tomppi thzombie ™

--
My fellow Americans. I'm pleased to tell you today that Ive signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes. - Ronald Reagan, 1984

haesul

#68 • • haesul :--)
hey he just veto'ed a law that would have granted 10 million american child a decent healthcare. the money would have come from adding 0.61 $ tax to tobacco products...

--
*kuolaa*