Is it possible to bring any of those artists to Finland, Helsinki ?

13 posts, 1 page, 19,324 views

Andri

#1 • • Andri
Swedish House Mafia
Afrojack
Sidney Samson
Laidback Luke
David Guetta

would it be possible to bring ANY of them to Helsinki please?! and what do other people think, do u like the idea? They are all big names, and should bring alot of people to the event, although ofcourse they cost alot, but still, it would be Top quality event.
ezzy

#3 • • ezzy Droid-pappa
Swedish house mafia was just here as was David Guetta if i recall correctly?
Andri

#4 • • Edited Andri

Replying to Is it possible to bring any of those artists to Finland, Helsinki ?:

sorry. forget it.

Haha, well no wonder... I just dont get it how can be slow minimal house so popular in finland? . Every those kind of called "raves" are mostly Minimal house or techno, where u even cant dance to this slow music. pff. I dont mean anything bad, I am just wondering why is this stuff so popular here ? :)
Wolverine

#7 • • Wolverine

Replying to Is it possible to bring any of those artists to Finland, Helsinki ?:

---

But about David Guetta I wouldnt be so sure... I think he hasnt been here..

---

he was here three years ago

he sucked

astaroth

legendary gig, the first time he played love don't let me go everyone was excited, the second time everyone was more like OK deja vu anyone and the third time the reaction was more like WTF :P
remotion

#8 • • remotion nostatus guru
Guetta was great this summer, definately worth the hype and very creative live set. I for one are sure that if he would come here I would not go to see coz audience would suck.
FunkyDee

#9 • • FunkyDee

Swedish House Mafia
Afrojack
Sidney Samson
Laidback Luke
David Guetta

would it be possible to bring ANY of them to Helsinki please?! and what do other people think, do u like the idea? They are all big names, and should bring alot of people to the event, although ofcourse they cost alot, but still, it would be Top quality event.

Swedish House Mafia was here not a long time ago. I'm not sure was Laidback Luke with them. Guetta was here 2-3 years ago. If Guetta would even be here, it would probably be in some bigger arena and the audience would be full of teenagers. Not that i have anything against teenagers, but it is alot different from a club enviroment.
dj upi

#10 • • dj upi
Minimal is mostly at the same tempo as SHM's or LL's tracks. "Slow minimal" :D HAha...
¡ Previous post a few years ago !
#11 • • rivore Guest
These are not even artists.
Not a dj artists at least.
Kolera

#12 • • Kolera Rumaahinen/Höpötompsu/Mielikuvitukseton vittupää

These are not even artists.
Not a dj artists at least.

rivore

Why artist ain't enough but it have to be dj artist? What might be your definition of dj artist? Someone that doesn't produce music but just plays it?

--
KESÄ TULEE JA KAIKKI KUOLEE!
Itsemurha lopettaa vittuilun!
no drugs, Im just kännissä

#13 • • Edited rivore Guest
Maybe you're right, A ARTIST is very large and wide word.
Clown is also a artist!
Thank you for correcting my words.