[Advanced Circuit Bending: IR-signal to video input in TV]

2 posts, 1 page, 2,451 views

#1 • • Sir Henri Risti Guest
WARNING! THIS VIDEO IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH! DO NOT VIEW THIS VIDEO ESPECIALLY IF YOU GET HEADACHES FROM FLASHING AND FAST LIGHTS ETC! I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR BRAIN DAMAGE, CELLULAR MORTALITY, TUMORS OR ANY KIND OF INJURE INFLICTED BY THIS VIDEO: YOU ARE VIEWING THIS VIDEO AT YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY!

This is 100% experimental science and with random of circuit bending I do not think there is a person in this world who could tell what is coming from that crazy banded circuitry! And the TV itself emits ver dangerous rays especially when they got old SO DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLY ANY ACTIONS SHOWED IN THIS VIDEO AT HOME!

At first is the video without finishing the controlpanel with leds, and with only one ir-signal. The second video has two ir-signals and other circuit bending, the leds are there to indicate the "master" IR-signal. There is various switches and controllers that I operate all the time and try to adjust different kind of behaviour in the screen. When I then viewed the recorded video, I noticed there were occurring like black holes inside from the TV, I then slowmotioned the movie and found that I was indeed doing something very dangerous and something unexpectacle happened, I really am not good at physichs, and as a musician/sound technic I really do not have clue what is happening there, that is the bended circuitry, that has been put in another circuitry (master IR-signal) and also a portable cd/mp3-player is in the controlpanel. In there I am still investigating the circuitry behaviour where come the signal from the cd to the digital part of the mp3/cd player.

It has be proven in science, that old TV-s emit rays, that cause cancer so I really am out of my league here and really do not have any idea how this circuitry really works and why is that picture showing like that: it looks like it is sometimes a "black hole" coming inside from the TV, where the bad rays also are created that cause cancer. Luckily I have been smoking cicars since I was 6 so, couch, I kinda got used to it. Maybe I now transform into a mutant ninja turtle!

I havent done this experiment again, when I realized afterwards, that I those rays were affecting straight at me whole the time of the experiment: 10 minutes. Does it compute to put your brains in a micro-oven for that time? Nevertheless, it is important now to do further investigation of this phenonemons and what are causing that from the circuitry. It is also now important to maintain safety, so I was wondering that maybe you could reflect the image with an simple mirror or record it with a camer in another room where you are operating and viewing the screen from another screen in your room.

With this much questions, possible cancer risk, "black holes" and I am planning also to investigate this more with UVC-light and LED-technology. It will take now time to learn from this data and analyze it for further experiments with lasers and nanoparticles, but it will take a elektronmicroskope to do that.

So please, do not try to reply this at home and If you are wathing this video from a old analogic tubescreen, I recommend that you take distance to the screen at least a couple meters.

circuit bending, x-ray, tweaking, halloween lights, halloween, 2012, epic, michael jackson, helloween, light, sun, black hole, black light, experimental,
#2 • • Sir Henri Risti Guest
Niin ja se itse video: