M-za - Splendid Drums [Dubstep]

8 posts, 1 page, 3,648 views

M-za

#1 • • M-za
splendid_drums-300x81.png

Unfortunately I had to cancel my gig at Spinni's Splendid BASS! party because of my grandmothers funeral. So here's a mixtape wich contains some of tunes I was planning to spin... So maybe you could call this a teasermix for the upcoming party :)
But anyway with or without me Waisted Flanders, Takomo and ofcourse elysion "The Grandmaster Concussionist" gonna rock the place and give you a prober bass massage. The party is going to be huuuuge!

Check out the party on April 10 @ Laterna, Tampere
http://klubitus.org/tapahtuma.php?id=19402

And something about the mix:
Mix starts with some nice deep feelings and the rolling drums are the driving force troughout the whole mix. And please, keep your skanking shoes near because this one is gettin' heavier towards the end...

if you like the sounds have a look at my soundcloud and Concussion crews website:

http://concussioncrew.info/
breaks, chill, jotain

tracklist:
Scuba - Tell Her
Reso - Hemisphere
Konnek Deep - Dive in
Sully - Flashback
Reso - Onsen
Silkie - Quasar
Sully Shanks - Give me up
Silkie - Primal
Droid - Headache
Lung - Bimini Road [dub]
Caspa - Back to '93
LD - The King of Kong
Bankster - Lickshot
Drop n Roll - Herbalist
Ed Solo - Egyptian Horns (Amen VIP mix)
Skream - Burning Up
Sully - Living

lisätiedot - kuuntele
bansq

#2 • • bansq leftfield winger.
otetaas ihmettelyyn, pakko ainakin kuulla miten pääsee tosta scuban tell heristä suoraan reson tuottamaan biisiin ;)

--
plip goes on.

M-za

#3 • • M-za
Je. tuo vaihto ei kyl kieltämättä ollut niitä helpompia vaikka vaihtuukin breikin kohalla eikä kyseessä ole Reson biiseistä ihan raskain mahdollinen Persetuntumalla mennään siis... Unohdin tosiaan vielä kirjoitella tuonne että aikas pitkillä blendeilllä liikutaan, loopeillä kikkaillaan jne. eli koitin treenailla hieman erilaista miksaustyyliä. Palautteet oikein tervetulleita siis.
Kimo

#4 • • Kimo
kovaa settiä!
elysion

#5 • • elysion `laaserkiiski, järviemme teknokampela!`
Kaikinpuolin varsin maistuvaa settiä ainakin tää osuus mitä on kerennyt kuuntelemaan (~puolet). Pitää laittaa enemmän kommentteja kuhan saa kuulosteltua kokonaan.
Muikku

#6 • • Muikku
kyllä maistu! mixauspuolesta en osaa mitään sanoa