Building: TRENDIFIX
Visuals: MATLOCK
Decorations: HAVAINTO
Lights: AG ENTERTAINMENT
Flyer: PSYFLYART

Cafeteria with food and refreshments.
Art and performances.

Time: 21.02.2015, 21:00 - 09:00
Tickets: 20€ pre / 25€ door - Availeble soon.
Age limit: 18

ARTISTS INFORMATION

HYPOGEO

HypoGeo is by definition: whatever origins, grows and evolves under the ground.
This description perfectly fits his music: deep, obscure, hypnotic, mental & psychedelic.
Taking shades through his musical background: extreme metal, industrial/ebm, new wave/post punk, techno, idm & dark-ambient.
In may 2012 HypoGeo releases his first full length album "Tree of Lies" with Zenon Records, the widely known Melbourne based label.
The album is a huge success by critics and fans of this particular sound, known as "psygressive" a genre that embraces heavy sounds on lower bpm, taking HypoGeo to play at the biggest festivals of the world such as: Boom, Ozora, Universo Paralello, Rainbow Serpent, Earth Frequencies, Tree of Life, Freqs of Nature, Cosmo, Indigo, Alien Nation, Solaris, Transylvania Calling and many many more...

hypogeo_klubitus_by_psyoda-d87pt1q.jpg

LOOSE CONNECTION

Loose Connection is the psy trance project of Kris Thomas and Simon Morris. Our project is aimed for darker more twisted times of the night where both of our love of psy trance lies.
The idea is to have a hard, high energy feel with deep psychedelic sounds and glitch patterns while played over a fat chunky bassline.
We've both been into music as far back as we can remember.
(Kris) When I was old enough to start developing my taste more in music I listened to lots of stoner rock and punk, until I found my path with electronic music,where I found the likes of IDM, electronica and tech step drum and bass and started joining bands playing bass. I started out in the dance scene in acid techno free parties in the Welsh mountains and warehouses until i met a certain group of friends which introduced me to psy trance and I finally found what I've been searching for. Since then I began to DJ in a local party which my mate Lloyd Positivist and Morris and I put on called "Chaos Theory". I decided that I wanted to create my own spin on what I thought psychedelic music is for me and began writing music on Cubase with Morris. Its now been two years since we started writing tunes together and as the journey unfolds I find myself delving deeper into creation and meeting amazing people along the way.
As for me (Morris) I was never really into music much when I was younger, spent most of my time riding BMX and listening to metal, but then when I was older I discovered a love for dance music after finally getting it. I started off listening to drum and bass then played techno and acid techno for a year or two, playing and partying in warehouses or free parties. I wanted to make music for years but never knew anyone who had the tools to do it, then I met Lloyd Positivist who directed me towards Cubase. Been making music ever since. Made lots of unfinished stuff on my own but then teamed up with Kris February 2009 to start Loose Connection. We seem to click and have the same idea towards a night time sound, which is cool because we have been mates for years! Its been a cool trip so far and have made many more friends in the process. Look forward to meeting more!

looseconnection_klubitus_by_psyoda-d87pt36.jpg

DSOMPA

Dsompa (tibetan for "flowing together") is located in Hamburg, Germany.
He discovered the electronic music scene in the late 90ties and after visiting his first trance party he was bewitched with the culture, art and the sound! Inspired by friends of the Ruigoord Community in Amsterdam he played his first dj set in the church of Ruigoord. After joining forces with Peak Records in 2009 as a label DJ and playing on many international parties in the last years, he got inspired by the psychedelic vibe of our culture and developed his way of psychedelic trance.

dsompa_elixiria_by_psyoda-d6uthp9.jpg

IA

IA is a shamanic musical / visual concept, designed to induce states of trance and bring the listener beyond the limits of ordinary awareness, into realms of full-blown psychedelia and spiritual insight.
The IA experience consists of polyrythmic patterns, groovy riffs and deep, psychedelic atmospheres combined with the heavy, powerful sound of straight-forward metal, all bathed in blacklights and wrapped in UV-active decorations.
Come and witness IA on stage, and prepare yourself for a mind-blowing audiovisual experience of a totally new kind!

"This is it
This is the sound
Of the timeless now..."

Kirill Shevchenko - Lead Vocals
Antti Nieminen - Guitar, Vocals
Sean Haslam - Guitar, Vocals
Yrjö Gävert - Bass, Vocals
Viktor Gullichsen - Drums, Vocals, Psychedelic Effects / Programming

ia_klubitus_by_psyoda-d87pt5y.jpg
7thHeaven

#2 • • 7thHeaven
PRETICKETS AVAILEBLE! Cybershop Helsinki Railwaystation & Espoo Sello. Soon also in Tampere, Kamppi and Itäkeskus. Good weekend y'all!