RITIM with KATERINA 5.9.2014 @ Lahti

2 posts, 1 page, 2,925 views

DJJese

#1 • • Edited DJJese DJ Jese of Bravik (Dept.)
R I T I M w i t h K A T E R I N A
@ Torvi / Lahti
Fri 5.9. / 21-04
Tickets 5 €
http://ravintolatorvi.fi/tapahtumat/ritim-with-katerina/
https://www.facebook.com/events/1460919427501023/

RITIM palaa kesälomilta. Kevään Round-porukan vierailu oli mahtava, eikä tälläkaan kertaa vieras ole yhtään hassumpi. Lahden Torveen RITIM tuo DJ:n joka kuuluu ehdottomaan Suomen DJ-eliittiin. Illan pitää kasassa Bravikin pojat, joiden ensimmäinen julkaisu helsinkiläisellä, kovassa nosteessa olevalla Dept. yhtiöllä näkee päivänvalon syksyn aikana. Kesän aikana Helsingissä mm. Kaikussa, sekä Kallio Block Partyissa soittanut duo tekee paluun muutaman kuukauden tauon jälkeen Lahteen. Lisäksi lauteilla nähdään helsinkiläinen Sirkus, joka vetää pitkästä aikaa Live keikan. Sirkuksen livet koostuvat rullaavista bassolinjoista, joihin mies lisää yllättäviä vokaalisamplejä unohtamatta kesäisiä melodioita sekä kilinää ja kolinaa.

KATERINA (Kaiku, Ääniwalli)

katerina-720x405.jpg

Katerina is a Helsinki DJ scene regular in highly-regarded clubs such as Kaiku, Siltanen and Ääniwalli as well as festivals such as Turku Modern and Flow Festival. Katerina moves smoothly inside the sphere of house and techno. Even darker or cosmic shades are not foreign to this DJ, who has pleased the club audiences with her emmotional sets for several years now. After the release on Get Physical Records in 2009 she has been working on new music production soon to be released. She sings and plays the piano. She started the piano at a very young age and was playing Bach already at the age of six. Katerina has been working in the music scene since she was a teenager and is very passionate and involved. Gilles Peterson describes her as “one of the main motivators of the scene in Helsinki and a great DJ and producer too.”

RBMA Radio: Katerina Live at Disco Dislocated Recorded at Disco Dislocated in Helsinki, Finland ,03/2013 http://www.rbmaradio.com/shows/katerina-live-at-disco-dislocated

www.facebook.com/katerinadj
soundcloud.com/katerina
www.residentadvisor.net/dj/katerina
twitter.com/KaterinaAndonov
instagram.com/katerina_andonov

BRAVIK (Dept.)

Bravik1-002-300x300.jpg

Bravik is formed by the two native DJ/Producers from Lahti – Jesse Brandelin and Viktor Huttunen – whose original sonic imprint narrates about their passion for the 90′s house and techno classics. Even though the duo has produced electronic music and performed several gigs since 2010, Bravik’s debut is to be released on Dept. Records during 2014. This summer they have played in Dept.'s own showcases, they also lost their Kaiku virginity in July 2014.

www.soundcloud.com/bravik-official
www.facebook.com/bravikdjs
www.dept.fi

Sirkus (LIVE)

www.soundcloud.com/sirkus
www.facebook.com/pages/Sirkus/175390169141025

--
God made me phunky, and I'm just glad he made me that way
- Mike Dunn

DJJese

#2 • • DJJese DJ Jese of Bravik (Dept.)
Aikataulu