SEGUE Welcomes - PUSS&KRAM - BATES - TJS - THEDSTROY @ TORVI 13.6.2014 @ Lahti

1 post, 1 page, 1,873 views

Timo Jussi

#1 • • Timo Jussi TJS
Perjantain 13 päivä keäkuuta Ravintola Torvi :ssa tanssittaan Housen - Tech Housen - Technon DnB tahdissa.

Vaikka päivämäärä saattaa joistakin olla pahaenteinen, mutta se ei meitä haittaa..! Huikeasta menosta vastaavat:

Puss & Kram ( Proteus & Miss Delay)
Bates ( Body & Soul, Limu Radio)
TJS ( SEGUE resident)
Thedstroy ( Rumble resident)

Puss & Kram

- Puss & Kram is a musical and magical collaboration between Dj´s / Artists Miss Delay & Proteus

PROTEUS - Special Tech House / Techno Set -
www.djproteus.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Proteus/17712036908?fref=ts

• MISS DELAY - Special Tech House / Techno Set - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Miss-Delay/194909253869002

- BATES

- Dj TJS

TJS started playing in the late 80 and continued to play until 1997. Then I spent a quiet life until 2008, when I started playing again as an hobby.
" I was a bedroom DJ for a few years until in 2010 I began to play in public again as an various parties."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-TJS/476142552476385

Thedstroy

In 1998, Joni Heikkilä aka Dj Dstroy began his journey & love affair with drum & bass music listening to the beats and sounds that emanated from the UK underground scene around that time. Citing his addiction to the music as the classic Virus Ed Rush & Optical tech monster “Wormhole”, the early dark twisted sounds Virus & Renegade Hardware provided the soundtrack to his submersion into dnb music and culture.

Whilst being a knowledgeable connoisseur of drum and bass, with an appreciation of tunes from across the wider spectrum of the music, Dstroy draws his dj set inspirations from his favorite artists which include the likes of Dieselboy, Andy C, Ed Rush& Optical, Hype & Cause 4 Concern. His record bag on an average evening is filled with the latest, and some timeless classics from labels such as Ram, Viper, Bad Taste, Lifted & Playaz.

His djs style leans towards the more upfront and techy/dancefloor selection of the dnb genre, with dynamic fast mixing, utilizing his 11 years of technical experience behind the turntables with double drops.

Not content with just playing the music, Dstroy has been actively spreading the vibe and promoting d&b in his city Lahti in Finland. Since 2008, hosting the very popular sessions RUMBLE!! he´s invited a wide variety of international guests & performers alongside well known national dj/producers whom he supports with equally as much vigor. Previous international guests have included Dj AMC (UK), STAPLETON MC (UK), L PLUS (SK), TEMPER D (UK), MC COPPA (UK), CRYSTAL CLEAR (UK), EZ ROLLERS (UK), PROLIX (UK) and many more…